Select button in MyPrograms
i was just wondering.. isn't it a better idea to change the 3 existing buttons in my programs --> "my games, emulators,programs," to one select button, this way all menu's have almost the same amount of buttons and all menu's look a little more like eachother.

just my 2 cents
the programs window is different from the others in many ways. but for better consistency, those buttons should just be removed all together. those buttons are "shortcuts" to your program shares. no other window has such a thing.

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
on a similar subject... but not directly related.

the kai uses whats called a flicker button <which i what i think you mean?> and this does not allow the use of the visibilty conditions so having one flicker button for a lot of options is not a good thing at the moment. take a look at kai it loads everything in one go and looks awful because theres no valid id to tie the visibility command to.
(kraqh3d @ jan. 21 2006,13:17 Wrote:the programs window is different from the others in many ways. but for better consistency, those buttons should just be removed all together. those buttons are "shortcuts" to your program shares. no other window has such a thing.
my programs is unique though in that the logical heirarchy is only one level deep.

i actually do find myself using the "previous menu action" to view the logical folders in the right hand list and never use those buttons on the left.
kraqh3d: so you say they should be removed completelly ?..(jm said this aswell) ... but are you guys gonna remove it or not ?
i suggest to just put it in 1 selectbutton or what deanrparry said earlier by making it a flickerbutton.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Select button in MyPrograms0