files not showing up in xbmc library
alright i have an odd situation and i cant figure it out. i have a file system where i keep all my movies and tv shows organized by show name>season>episode name. and then just the title folder with movie file within for the movies. anyways movies are all fine in xbmc. but my tv shows, some of them dont populate. if i click on Videos>files>tv shows>Breaking bad. i can see all the seasons and episodes and click to play them. but if i go back to the main screen and just click on tv shows (using confluence skin here), i cant see any seasons or episodes from that show. just the title. i have 4 or 5 like this. i use ember media manager to scrap everything before syncing to xbmc. can anyone help me with this. i can also give more details if this is confusing
Sample file name and path that doesn't scrape please.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
M:\XBMC Library\Tv Shows\Breaking Bad\Season 2\Breaking Bad Season 2 Episode 01 - Seven Thirty-Seven.avi

i have also tried changing file name to just "S02E01.avi". as well as "Breaking Bad S02E01.avi". neither of those three work after removing all tv shows from library, deleting source, re-adding source, and then re-scanning for new content to add it all back in
(2013-10-13, 00:31)mikexmayhem Wrote: M:\XBMC Library\Tv Shows\Breaking Bad\Season 2\Breaking Bad Season 2 Episode 01 - Seven Thirty-Seven.avi
won't work
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...le_episode
Quote:i have also tried changing file name to just "S02E01.avi". as well as "Breaking Bad S02E01.avi". neither of those three work after removing all tv shows from library, deleting source, re-adding source, and then re-scanning for new content to add it all back in
Breaking bad s02e01.avi should work.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
you are right nickr. idk what happened but i just got it to work using s02e01 style title. the rescraped with ember and then removed show from library and scanned for new content. trying to recreate this again. otherwise another case of wrong file names lol. brb with update
don't forget thetvdb sometimes is down, so it can confusing whether your naming is wrong or scraping is just failing due to thetvdb being down.
everything worked out just fine. updated all my filenames that were wrong. updated xbmc and its all good to go. how i just need to fix something wrong with pseudotv lol
Look here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=175588
Uh thanks but I already fixed it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
files not showing up in xbmc library0