Xbmc on android mx tv box
(2014-02-12, 17:06)satcabler67 Wrote: I got my mx2 with xbmc installed did a factory reset the toothpick thing and reinstalled xbmc with the android version of the 12.3 Frodo works great took some time to figure out how but after am totally satisfied

Hi I don't suppose you could direct me to the instructions you followed please? I bought an mx box and its got loads of rubbish installed, I just want a fresh xbmc install to work with Smile thanks
Can anyone actually help with the slow internet problem. My internet speed is 12MB/s but on the android mx box I can only get 4 or 5 Mb/s

Please someone help!!!
reflash will help you solving
and the version 20131122 or 20131223 either is ok, xbmc bundled in the sw
fresh xbmc, no any add ons
http://www.acemax.net.cn/en/shownews.asp?id=126
acemaxtec
I'm a great believer in helping people, I've learnt so much from so many people, I have also spent countless hours setting up the perfect system only to reboot and there ya go,,yup, crashed start again , ,, another 12 hours gone from my life,,,,,, if I could take them back, it would amount to, roughly, 3 years,,,,,,, but that is 3 years worth of education,,,, , as a new member here I would just like to say abig thanks to everbody who took 3 years off my life, but also added 50 years of knowledge you couldn't get anywhere else,,, so to all the moaners out there,,, , please enjoy tne moments when it's broken, coz if it worked all the time, we would all be stupid,.
Keep the knowledge flowing guys,,
Lazzycappo :-)
It ran well for a couple weeks then mysteriously it started messing up...

I went crazy trying tofind a way to add hotkey functions to my remote. Try to install framework that required reflashing. got the super user, busybox, TWRP and cyanogen.

All I accomplished was messing up my boot revocovery and breaking my google play services.

Fortunately I found an app thatruns clean and does the job.

so I reinstalled my firmware and my original boot recovery and installed the app I wanted first. restarted still found no errors then put in apps and a stock kodi nightly build that had been stable for me

Everything worked.

outside of respectable proven channel apps like Netflix, Hulu, AMC , USA, Etc. Ive maintained a pretty stable build. I am taking the same approach with Kodi its much easier to recognize whats working when you know what is working.
Box: Matircom G Box AMLS812
Kodi: SPMC
Skin APPTV
Connection ADSL(11MPS) , Ethernet
Game Systems : Wii, PS3
Cable Provider: WOW! (Wide Open West)
Media servers (windows 10 PC) Mediaportal, Playon, Kodi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc on android mx tv box0