Can I stream with MyTheatre and a NEXUS-S card?
i'm trying to figure out if it's going to be possible to stream live satellite tv to xbmc with mytheatre and a nexus-s dvb card.

i know there are some people successfully doing it with cheaper card from companies like twinhan but i haven't heard of anyone doing it with a wintv nexus-s. i don't want to waste my money on this card if i won't be able to feed the tv to my xbox.
i played around with the my theatre avbroadcaster plugin a while ago. my understanding is if the card is compatible with my theatre you should have no problem streaming to the xbox using that plugin and seansters script - at least for sd tv channels anyway.
thanks. i know the card works with mytheatre and i'll only being doing sd. i have yet to even invest in an hd tv for my living room. Smile

the only thing is the nexus-s can run in hardware mode and that's one of the main reasons i want it. i know it can be switched to software mode so i'm guessing that's probably what will need to be done to get it to stream... if it can. i've just never heard of anyone doing it with a nexus-s and xbmc.

oh, and one other question for anyone that knows: can the program guide be accessed and channel changes be done from the xbox?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I stream with MyTheatre and a NEXUS-S card?0