Donation Status
I gave a donation of $50 last week but the donation status on my forum handle hasn't changed, don't mean to bother it's no big deal, just wanted to let you know in case it's an error in your system or something.
(2013-10-15, 11:11)Eleazar Coding Wrote: I gave a donation of $50 last week but the donation status on my forum handle hasn't changed, don't mean to bother it's no big deal, just wanted to let you know in case it's an error in your system or something.

Should be handled soon Smile
A large part of the team was at our devcon meeting so we were a bit occupied with other things.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Bug 
I just wanted to donate 51$ but when I click on donate I get the following error message from PayPal:

Also: could you please fix that extremely ugly red donator username status :/ It kind of lookes like you're a banned user / error in the system and not a supporter.. It almost kept me from donating.. MediaPortal has solved this pretty decent I might add:

I'd consider donating something extra if that wouldn't look THAT ugly at the XBMC forums or at least send you a screen design for a less offensive look..
Not even a reply? Still looks bad ugly btw.. I really don't want to look like a banned user..
We planned to add such banners, but they somehow didn't look good. I agree that red is somewhat misleading - it's a relict form the old forum. I made it brownish for now until we have a new theme and a better solution.
perfect!

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Forget about that fancy banner, doesn't fit into the forum theme and will always look ugly - imho.

I'd just keep the forum name as usual and replace the user status with something like that:

I think that would look really nice and somewhat fit the theme:
(2013-11-06, 17:52)bberger Wrote: Forget about that fancy banner, doesn't fit into the forum theme and will always look ugly - imho.
oh we didn't try those fancy things but other banners. Everbody was "yay" when we saw the layout of the banners, but this moved to "yikes" when it was applied (every group status had a banner which cluttered the forum even beyond bad taste)
(2013-11-06, 17:20)ronie Wrote: perfect!

well, then change the frigging color to pink or whatever you like - you're a forum admin (go to usergroups and change that thing)
(2013-11-06, 17:52)bberger Wrote: I'd just keep the forum name as usual and replace the user status with something like that:

Could you do a few more of those in different colours for:

XBMC TEAM
XBMC SKINNER
XBMC ADD-ONS

I like the understated look.
I donated $100 bucks on Mar 16, 2011 but never got the donation status for some reason.
(2013-11-07, 11:49)zag Wrote:
(2013-11-06, 17:52)bberger Wrote: I'd just keep the forum name as usual and replace the user status with something like that:

XBMC TEAM
XBMC SKINNER
XBMC ADD-ONS

Yeah sure. Sorry for the late reply, I somehow missed that.
(2013-11-09, 16:57)BlueCop Wrote: I donated $100 bucks on Mar 16, 2011 but never got the donation status for some reason.

i've checked and you do have a donation status.
but you're also part of our 'skilled python coders' group
and have added a custom 'bipedal omnivore' title.

i'll change things so you'll have the 'donators' title visible on the forum,
just let me know if that's ok with you.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2013-11-09, 17:02)bberger Wrote:
(2013-11-07, 11:49)zag Wrote:

XBMC TEAM
XBMC SKINNER
XBMC ADD-ONS

Yeah sure. Sorry for the late reply, I somehow missed that.

DL: Download as ZIP file
(2013-11-06, 17:18)da-anda Wrote: We planned to add such banners, but they somehow didn't look good. I agree that red is somewhat misleading - it's a relict form the old forum. I made it brownish for now until we have a new theme and a better solution.

I made it strong as well because i couldn't see it against a white background.
... until we have a new theme of course!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Donation Status0