Win Using EventGhost to kill TeamViewer sponsored session window
Lightbulb 
After unsuccessfully testing several different methods of killing the "sponsored session" popup box from TeamViewer, I worked up a quick macro in EventGhost to do it automatically. I'm not all that proficient at EventGhost, so this probably isn't the cleanest solution, but it appears to be working for me.

Here is a quick screen shot of the event tree that I created. I did have to add a plugin "ProcessWatcher" which can detect when the TeamViewer desktop session is destroyed. I used this event to trigger a macro to find the TeamViewer popup window, bring it to the front, and then send the {Enter} key to the desktop.

I created a simple xml tree from EventGhost of the macro, but I can't seem to figure out how to attach a file to this post...

Hope this helps some of you.

Thanks!
I was thinking how to do that! Thank you sir!
I should also say that on occasion, the Team Viewer popup will lose focus, and the script won't catch it. Since I have installed XBMC launcher combined with the above routine, catching the popup has been flawless.

XBMC Launcher
jryan15
nice work... can you post this to the EventGhost forum site so you can help the community there? thx
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
(2013-11-28, 18:33)Livin Wrote: jryan15
nice work... can you post this to the EventGhost forum site so you can help the community there? thx

Good idea. I did so today.

Thanks
You can use autohotkey script also to close this window. With some tweaking this can be included into the xbmclauncher script.

http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/97...en-laptop/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using EventGhost to kill TeamViewer sponsored session window0