[MySQL] Migrating from SMB to WebDav by editing advancedsettings
Hello,

I'm trying to migrate from SMB to WebDAV, so I can stream to other XBMC clients outside my internet connection.

Right now, I have accomplished this by changing the advancedsettings file, editing wherever it says SMB://MY_INTERNAL_IP to SFTP://MY_EXTERNAL_IP

SFTP is nice, but there's a lot of buffering while streaming...

However, if I do the same thing for DAVS:

SMB://MY_INTERNAL_IP to DAVS://MY_EXTERNAL_IP

It SHOULD work, BUT.........

Since some of my files have the " " which must be exchanged for %20 characters, I get the error of file not available

I tried to export my MySQL DB and changing the syntax to DAVS with a text editor, and then importing it back to the DB, but I cannot figure out how can I change the spaces " " for %20, so that the UTF-8 encoding works

Is there any kind of special command I could use to change the DB directly from MySQL without having to edit each one of the file names inside the DB, exporting, etc.?

I have figured this all out by myself, with no knowledge of MySQL, etc. so please be patient Smile

PS. I'm using Windows, Mac, iOS and Linux (for the Synology server) systems.
BUMP Huh
Anyone?
Without editing the DB? Pathsubs (wiki).
http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Update_Paths_In_MySQL
as you said you need to convert spaces to %20 annd there are also other characters that needs to be changed, alot easier to save your watched statuses and start over

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MySQL] Migrating from SMB to WebDav by editing advancedsettings0