[THEMES] Aeon MQ 5

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
freemoso Offline
(2014-11-08 13:11)dr.dankh Wrote:  Tr3v07, thanks for sharing your work on these themes. They're great and I'm using the Cylon Blue theme.

I just wondered if you use a Photoshop template to apply the colour mask to backdrop images included in the theme and if you would mind sharing it?

The reason is that I would like to add my own backdrop images that are relevant to the films and TV shows stored on my server, but I'd like them to be in-keeping with the rest of the theme.

Many thanks.

Great shout, I 2nd this request. Would be great to create my own TV themes for shows I actually watch and other personalised content
find quote
tr3v07 Offline
(2014-11-10 16:11)freemoso Wrote:  
(2014-11-08 13:11)dr.dankh Wrote:  Tr3v07, thanks for sharing your work on these themes. They're great and I'm using the Cylon Blue theme.

I just wondered if you use a Photoshop template to apply the colour mask to backdrop images included in the theme and if you would mind sharing it?

The reason is that I would like to add my own backdrop images that are relevant to the films and TV shows stored on my server, but I'd like them to be in-keeping with the rest of the theme.

Many thanks.

Great shout, I 2nd this request. Would be great to create my own TV themes for shows I actually watch and other personalised content

I've convert all in one colours style into rasterize layer from photoshop.

Feel free to download my template layer and you can do what you want with your own themes.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9ydzy3idijpkw...r.zip?dl=0
find quote
dr.dankh Offline
Awesome, thanks Tr3v07 !
find quote