• 7(current)
[THEMES] Aeon MQ 6
(2014-11-08, 13:11)dr.dankh Wrote: Tr3v07, thanks for sharing your work on these themes. They're great and I'm using the Cylon Blue theme.

I just wondered if you use a Photoshop template to apply the colour mask to backdrop images included in the theme and if you would mind sharing it?

The reason is that I would like to add my own backdrop images that are relevant to the films and TV shows stored on my server, but I'd like them to be in-keeping with the rest of the theme.

Many thanks.

Great shout, I 2nd this request. Would be great to create my own TV themes for shows I actually watch and other personalised content
(2014-11-10, 16:11)freemoso Wrote:
(2014-11-08, 13:11)dr.dankh Wrote: Tr3v07, thanks for sharing your work on these themes. They're great and I'm using the Cylon Blue theme.

I just wondered if you use a Photoshop template to apply the colour mask to backdrop images included in the theme and if you would mind sharing it?

The reason is that I would like to add my own backdrop images that are relevant to the films and TV shows stored on my server, but I'd like them to be in-keeping with the rest of the theme.

Many thanks.

Great shout, I 2nd this request. Would be great to create my own TV themes for shows I actually watch and other personalised content

I've convert all in one colours style into rasterize layer from photoshop.

Feel free to download my template layer and you can do what you want with your own themes.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9ydzy3idijpkw...r.zip?dl=0
Awesome, thanks Tr3v07 !
Hey
is there a way to shuffle those themes like it can be done with the extrapack?
regards
I haven't seen a "white" or lighter kind of theme yet so here goes:

watch gallery

Included optional fonts (backup your fonts folder) and a few extra backgrounds. To get the main menu white, go to the Skin Settings>Styles>Invert Menu Colors turned ON.

DOWNLOAD
looks nice!
would like to get the dl link Wink
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
(2015-04-28, 21:44)Maaarv Wrote: looks nice!
would like to get the dl link Wink

^added dl link above
I loaded kodi 15 isengard to my Matricom G-Box Q and installed MQ5 and the extrapack. Everything went well and the skin is awesome.. but the extra themes arent showing.. They are available for selection, but the graphics are blank. The only graphics that show is the default.

Does anyone have any tips/ ideas on what could be the issue?

Any information would be greatly appreciated

[UPDATE]
Scouring the web I found mention of the repo where the source is located here - http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

I downloaded the skin.aeonmq5.extrapack folder (I also found a link to a prepared zip here - http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/SkinAeonMQ/ but it was smaller than the one I created.

I created a zip of the skin.aeonmq5.extrapack folder and pushed it to here - /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq5.extrapack

Once the zip was unpacked, the theme had access to all the theme graphics ... I have no idea where the graphic files got stored (or didnt) via the "download or update extrapack" selection in the mq5 menus... but my manual process got things working.. I probably have an extra copy (360M) of graphic files laying around the filesystem.. hehee some day I will make an effort to find them..

I hope this helps anyone else who is trying to get Aeon MQ5 installed with the extrapack on Kodi 15 isengard. It seems to work very nicely.
I downloaded the "extrapack" into 15.0 B1 the other day and it worked for me. The files should go into your userdata addon_folder under skin.eaeonmq5.extrapack as you write. I typically just copy the extrapack from one Kodi to another so I don't have to wait for the download.

scott s.
Is it possible to have MY Theme's MOVIES and TVSHOWS images get randomly pulled from the Kodi library or from where they reside in the folders where their movies and TV shows are stored?
hey there i love the themes is there any out there that would work well for a Jarvis system (eg to look like the one from the movie)
working on a halloween theme

watch gallery
Very nice Bry - love it! Big Grin
(2015-10-19, 05:30)LeKodeur Wrote: Very nice Bry - love it! Big Grin
Just need to find a good bar for the menu. I'm no photoshop guy so any help appreciated
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Bry- are you considering offering your splendid efforts as a Download? Cheers.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEMES] Aeon MQ 69