• 5(current)
Release New/Clean FilmOn.TV for Over 200 Live TV Channels [No Ads/No Tracking]
I know I'm not supposed to paste or attach logs in the forum and I'm supposed to upload them somewhere. Can you point me to your preferred location for uploading logs?
@davew_uk

xbmclogs.com
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
@eleazar

Sent you a PM with a link to my log file.
I'm actually not going to continue updating this addon as there seems to be a fellow that goes by the name of kinkin who around the same time I released this with the main purpose of providing people with an addon they wanted without them needing to worry about malicious code, released an addon called F.T.V from which I can see that he is more passionate about FilmOn than the likes of myself. I will be coming out with some new original stuff soon though so stay tuned.

@Team-XBMC You guys might as well go ahead and close this thread if you wish.
F.T.V ? Link?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2013-12-06, 17:50)Akito Wrote: I've got it all working again ;-) Because of my VPN I was accessing FilmON with a whole different IP (ofcourse!). But I forgot about the VPN in the background. So thanks to some routing-lines in my OpenVPN-config, I'm not accessing FilmON with my real IP again whilst accessing other streams through my VPN Big Grin

@Davew_uk: I don't know how you did everything, but I just simply installed everything from the eleazar repo (The one without ads/tracking) and it works. Before I was on Frodo, since a few weeks Í'm on Gotham, and no difficulties whatsoever Smile Maybe you should turn on the debugging option and see what comes out in the log.

That's really interesting. Can you share the lines of code? I am going through VPN on my router and like to do the same thing. Thanks.
Just to say I'm now using the FTV plugin (do a search for KinKin's repository, its in there) and it's pretty nice, didn't have to change my default selection action either. Shame to hear Eleazar is abandoning his version though, there's always room for another option.
Now in these days people don't site in front of their Tv and wait for their favorite programs. Online Tv gives the facility to watch favorite programs any time when peopole want to watch. You have done good work, Online TV is basic need for all the people.
So is FTV and it's links allowed here? or is it considered a banned plugin?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Is Filmon addon still working ?

I can't get any of the channels to play live stream.

Thanks

(2013-12-07, 16:59)Eleazar Coding Wrote: I'm working on some updates, just been a little bit busy with regular work. I cannot stress the fact more that if anyone has issues please post a log so I can debug them.
(2014-08-28, 08:02)zhong Wrote: Is Filmon addon still working ?

I can't get any of the channels to play live stream.

Thanks

Yes and no. Yesterday early evening it was working fine with a far superior picture than via the filmon website, I was watching the UK Channels. However later on the same evening the channels loaded to 50% and then died. I didn't have time to check the web version to see if that was working. I will test again more thoroughly tonight and report back if there is interest?
Yes definite interest seems to be loading okay working to watch from there website but wont load from the filmon plugin.?
Hi.

I have an android MX box and have XBMC installed. I have a strange issue when accessing F.T.V.

XBMC loads F.T.V up OK showing all channels, but when I go to click on one of the channels to view it, it attempts to open up but nothing else happens. The channel that I selected to view does not show up.

This was working before. So I am not sure what is going on. I installed the maintenance tool to clear cache and logs. Rebooted but the issue still persists.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
same here. It seems like all the Filmon/notFilmon and FTV addons are not working since last night.
(For anyone wanting the Filmon Channels i suggest in the short term they are accessed through the Google app Filmon Live).
We do of course want this issue resolving asap.....anyone any other ideas Huh
Hi guys has filmon pulled the plug?

all seem to be down

Paul
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New/Clean FilmOn.TV for Over 200 Live TV Channels [No Ads/No Tracking]1