• 20(current)
PleXBMC add-on / skin integration support
(2014-12-02, 00:28)drewg Wrote:
(2014-11-28, 10:00)ars92 Wrote: Seems to be that plex home breaks plexbmc. Although I've disabled plex home for now, would be nice to see it working with plexbmc.

Stupid question, but how do you disable plex home?

I reverted my PMS install in a panic last night to work around a plexbmc crash, but I did it without trying to figure out what was wrong. I have a log (which I now realize is useless, as plex specific debug was not enabled.

Thanks,

Drew
Just disable the pin you created. Thats basically disabling plex home.
HT System - Denon X1500-H, 4x RP-500M for FR,FL,SR,SL, RP-404C for Center, 2x RP-500SA for Top Middle, SVS PB-2000. Harmony 665, LG OLED CX 65, Samsung PN51H5000 Plasma
I updated again to the latest PMS last night . I never created a pin... i"m not a plexpass member, and don't have the home feature, AFAICT.

Maybe the breakage I saw was unrelated, as plexbmc kept working immediately after the upgrade.
Unfortunately for me, PlexBMC is not working with or without Plex Home enabled for multi-users. If you enable local auth for servers (so that each user profile on your XBMC logs in with its own Plex account for their own segregated watchlists, etc.), things go wonky with PlexBMC. Hoping this gets fixed.
HTPC: Intel NUC BOXD34010WYKH1 | Panasonic TC-P50S30 | Denon AVR-1712, Jamo S606 HC3 5.0 | Logitech Harmony One
Server: Supermicro MBD-X10SL7-F-O | Intel Xeon E3-1231V3 | 16GB DDR1600 ECC | Fractal Design Node 804 | 3 WD Red 3TB, 3 WD Red 4TB, 1 WD Red 6TB
is there anyway to pickup a seedbox running plex? its in my plex media manager on the pc but it wont pickup in plexbmc just wondering if there is anyway to do this or not
I am running the new Kodi with Plex 3.5.5 (Pecinko) with Plex helper 3.4.2, when i start play a music album i get "Plex helper has stopped" all the time.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Sorry mate, I know nothing about helper - never used it.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-12-04, 18:23)Silvaire Wrote: Unfortunately for me, PlexBMC is not working with or without Plex Home enabled for multi-users. If you enable local auth for servers (so that each user profile on your XBMC logs in with its own Plex account for their own segregated watchlists, etc.), things go wonky with PlexBMC. Hoping this gets fixed.
Someone seems to be working on it, see https://github.com/fvtiel/plugin.video.plexbmc (based on pecinko's last version - might be worth merging back if it fixes things)
Ok I am getting the no episodes on the TV and MOVIE shelf issue using latest version of Kodi, Amber, & Plexbmc.... My shelves are definitely turned on, if I go into the menus they are there and play.

Any ideas why these are showing on the shelf??
Is it safe to update to OpenElec 5.0 / Kodi 14 (Heelix) when relying on PleXBMC / Amber and not using Plex Home?

Thanks and happy new year! Smile
(2015-01-01, 17:19)meka Wrote: Is it safe to update to OpenElec 5.0 / Kodi 14 (Heelix) when relying on PleXBMC / Amber and not using Plex Home?

Thanks and happy new year! Smile

I would wait.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Yeah definitely wait and hope for a push on PlexBMC development. It's possible to get a working setup right now with Gotham, with multi-user and some shelf views, but its tenuous at best and needs a few patches.
HTPC: Intel NUC BOXD34010WYKH1 | Panasonic TC-P50S30 | Denon AVR-1712, Jamo S606 HC3 5.0 | Logitech Harmony One
Server: Supermicro MBD-X10SL7-F-O | Intel Xeon E3-1231V3 | 16GB DDR1600 ECC | Fractal Design Node 804 | 3 WD Red 3TB, 3 WD Red 4TB, 1 WD Red 6TB
Thanks!

I'm trying to figure out why the Info button to open the Info Movie screen on my Hama MCE Remote doesn't work "on deck". It does work in movie overview but i never works on the PleXBMC Deck (On Deck/Recently added) view

Any ideas?[/align]
Code:
<keymap>
        <home>
                <keyboard>
                        <key id="195">info</key>
                </keyboard>
        </home>
        <global>
                <keyboard>
                        <key id="195">info</key>
                </keyboard>
        </global>
Not possible in KODI, only Plex.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Too bad... but thanks again.
Can you set Amber so that when you click on Movies it goes straight in to all movies instead of going to the list of possible views?
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PleXBMC add-on / skin integration support2