NOW TV HD Smart TV Box
WILL XBMC WORK WITH
If your question is whether or not XBMC can be installed on the Now TV, then the answer is no. Its just a rebadged Roku box with features removed by Sky who own Now TV.
NO IT WON'T BUT PLEX IS AWESOME ON IT.
Modded MK1 NUC - CLICK ----- NUC Wiki - CLICK

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

(2013-10-19, 22:00)Nogsx3 Wrote: If your question is whether or not XBMC can be installed on the Now TV, then the answer is no. Its just a rebadged Roku box with features removed by Sky who own Now TV.

Hi. I am new to all this xbmc and plex stuff but absolutely fascinated. I simply want to stream the stuff I can get on xbmc to my Now TV box. I have Plex as well.
My question is: If it is not possible to install a xbmc client on the Now TV box is it possible to pass the results through Plex and then send it to Plex on the Now TV box? I know there is an add on which integrates xbmc to plex, is there one that does it vice versa?

Will it be possible to get xbmc onto the Now TV box soon? Why can't it be done?

I appreciate all answers
(2013-11-07, 15:15)xbmcstreonshalh Wrote:
(2013-10-19, 22:00)Nogsx3 Wrote: If your question is whether or not XBMC can be installed on the Now TV, then the answer is no. Its just a rebadged Roku box with features removed by Sky who own Now TV.

Hi. I am new to all this xbmc and plex stuff but absolutely fascinated. I simply want to stream the stuff I can get on xbmc to my Now TV box. I have Plex as well.
My question is: If it is not possible to install a xbmc client on the Now TV box is it possible to pass the results through Plex and then send it to Plex on the Now TV box? I know there is an add on which integrates xbmc to plex, is there one that does it vice versa?

Will it be possible to get xbmc onto the Now TV box soon? Why can't it be done?

I appreciate all answers

It's a lock system, you will have to do with Plex which too be host I don't like at all
iMac OS X 10.10, ATV3, LG 3D TV, Onkyo Home cinema 5.1,SLICE/OpenELEC/HELIX
I don't know if this will get a reply after the topic been dormant for so long. But to the person who says how great Plex is I have to disagree. Bought the Now tv box yesterday and installed Ple.x today. Over 90% of what I want to watch comes up as unavailable
Just get an mxq or m8 box then install kodi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NOW TV HD Smart TV Box0