help with touchscreen drivers??
Hi All,
I am a nooBi, I am hoping to build a modern touchscreen jukebox for home use, with valve amplification (and real glowing valves) around xbmc and raspberry pi so I'm in the right place I hope?
I have a second hand 19" chassis mount (metal framed) monitor with a glass ELO touchscreen stuck to front it. They work fine on windows, if I could use these it would be FAB, but where do I find Pi drivers for ELO? I've done a search of site for 'touchscreen ' but not got any info, I've googled but not found anything. I have yet to plug and try, but I suspect it will be a big disappointment.
Any help would be appreciated.
also is it possible later on when I get hang of things to 'disable' some of xbmc features to 'tune' it to my jukebox application? i.e. I don't really want to check the weather, play dvd's etc. But I do want to run on pi hence XBMC
Hi and welcome.

First thing you need to do is to find the linux drivers for that particular touchscreen. Then you need to convince OE devs to add them to the build process (if possible at all). Worst case scenario, you have to do it yourself. Reading code, learn to compile, etc.

Hope you find what you need.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help with touchscreen drivers??0