Audio playback
Hi

I'm very non-technical and very new. I seem to have lost all audio capabilities. I was watching live sports last night and all was well. I then went to watch a tv show and couldn't get audio. I am using Ouya and found how to access volume control for the tv show. That worked. Now this morning I have no audio for live streaming or recorded shows. I've gone back to where I found the volume control and nothing works. Any advice would be great.

I've been looking through the forums but everything I'm seeing is very technical. Any help would be appreciated.
Maybe the volume is just muted. If you see a O with a slash through it in the corner, it's muted. Maybe try pressing + or - to change the volume. You can find a list of other keyboard shortcuts in this Wiki Page.
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U
No the volume isn't muted because when I switch back to other devices audio is fine.

Also I'm using XBMC through Ouya so I have a game controller. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio playback0