XBMC not starting up
Hi, new user here. Have been successfully using the Pi system until a couple of days ago. Now when I start it up it just 'loops', continually restarting and not opening anything.
The system has seemingly also reset to default as the time is showing up incorrectly.
Be very grateful is someone could advise.Confused
Most likely either an interrupted update or SD card corruption. Either way, the easiest way to bet it back is to re-install the system. Do you have the ability to write to an SD card? (e.g.PC with SD card slot)
what xbmc version you running?
Thank you for your quick reply. No I dont have the ability to write to the card......sigh. Can I re-install any other way?

The latest version I believe
raspbmc/openelec/xbian
I think I have seen Frodo somewhere at the start up.
you`ll have to start again, i suggest raspbmc with a usb install, stops sd corruption. buy an sd card reader, you`ll need it
Thanks once again for your advice. I will obtain a card reader and start again.....sigh.....oh owe is me

should read oh woe is me.......lol
you got a digital camera and a usb lead. im sure you could use that as a card reader
(2013-10-22, 16:19)stuCONNERS Wrote: you got a digital camera and a usb lead. im sure you could use that as a card reader

I've got a USB printer with an sdcard slot that works as a card reader.
In the UK you can get an sdcard reader from the pound shop (which work perfectly well), so they are very cheap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC not starting up0