Supporting Mac OS X Full Screen mode
XBMC is one of the main applications we use daily, and it must be used in Full Screen.
However, it still does not support the official Full Screen mode, and while we use it blanks other displays.

If you could add the official Mac OS X Full Screen mode feature, which will allow us to navigate and use the app more easily, it would be great.

thnx
This is in the works - but its a bit of a bigger project as we pahse out SDL completly and need to replace the windowing and input code (keyboard + mouse) with something written from scratch.

NO ETA - but it will happen at some point.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Sorry to bump an old thread but in reading the "Important Changes" from the forthcoming Kodi 15 the below was of particular interest

Quote:Remove remaining SDL code

Does this mean that once released Kodi will support native OS X full screen?

Cheers
where did you read that? (need t know the context of that statement)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2015-03-04, 12:13)Memphiz Wrote: where did you read that? (need t know the context of that statement)

it was in the context of "remove remaining SDL code we don't use on various platforms". Maybe not perfectly worded and it was just distilled from the huge PR list.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
So this was not some sort of todo List but something that already happened? In the latter Case - no osx fullscreen support and removing sdl for osx is still on my todo List...
Sorry, it was quoted from here; http://kodi.tv/kodi-15-0-alpha-1-road-to-isengard/

I may of jumped the gun a little with my assumption and added 1+1 and got 3!

Out of interest, how high (or low!) is this on the to do list?
Memphiz, assuming from the very similiar name, this is your work? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RgqXALPo_Q
yep
well i need some extra time for this - currently real life sucks up freetime more and more - i have no eta for this...
Ah ok, well your work will be gratefully received once complete. Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supporting Mac OS X Full Screen mode0