Satellite/digital aerial HTPC question
Hi guys, this is my first post and my first time dabbling with XBMC really, and having post in the old Boxee forums, I'm well aware of how annoying monotonous repeated questions can be!
But please be kind!

http://weekendsoundtrack.co.uk/images/nesc.jpg

So I've taken up a challenge of building a HTPC out of a NES recently.
I can go into detail if anyone cares, but the main question I have right now are down to the difference between Satellite and Digital Arial's
I have a XBMC set up, and I want it to be seemless enough for me to not have to change channels between the TV and the HTPC, and I don't want to have to ever log out of XBMC unless I absolutely have to - I want to create the illusion that its a stand alone box rather than a PC running an application.

Here comes the problem. Right now I live in a flat with a digital Arial - which is fine for this set up as I can just get a USB tuner. However when I move to my new house in a few months, it uses a satellite connection (Sky I think).
Does anyone know if A. you can get a digital freeview signal from a sky satellite, B. if theres a tuner or anything for sale that will work with a satellite input (Like Freesat does), and if not, am I going to have to just install a digital Arial?
Basically, what are my options with this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Satellite/digital aerial HTPC question0