XBMC Graphics Blurred
Hi all.

I have recently installed XMBC on my mac book pro.
The first 1 week or so it was all ok but after something strange happened.

The graphics became unstable and blurred as in the picture below:

As you can see the edge of the change colour is viewable.
It is really annoying as it also gets on the streams and from SD or HD i get to see it in really really low definition.

Another thing is that when i change my desktop from that of the XBMC even the graphics on the normal Mac GUI is with this effect.
And if i am on another desktop after a while xmbc crashed giving a gray screen with the same distorted graphics and logs out of my mac account.
I have to log in again and there xbmc start again as if it restarted itself.

I am using Mac Osx Maverics 10.9.2
CPU: 2.2Ghz Intel Core i7
Ram 8GB
Graphics (as i think that is the problem): AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1GB + Intel Hd Graphics 3000 512Mb := 1.5Gb

XBMC version 12.3 Frodo

Can you please help me out with this problem maybe there are some settings that may have changed as it is really annoying.
Let me remind you that once in a blue one xbmc starts ok.
I don't know where the log file is (if it is needed) please give me where can i find it and i will post it here too.

Regards,
C
Known issue - no solution in sight:

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14687
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
It seems that if you dont start as full screen it starts normally. I dont think is a coincidence. Can anyone else confirm please!
(2014-03-18, 23:44)Combinu Wrote: It seems that if you dont start as full screen it starts normally. I dont think is a coincidence. Can anyone else confirm please!

I can confirm this. Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Graphics Blurred0