Music Folders
Just started using XBMC and I love it. One question... is there a way to see the list of your music folders in your library vs all the current list of Songs, Albums, artists etc. My music was built that way and I find it tedious to search or scroll to find the particular song I want to play. I see that option is available when viewing the video library.

Thanks
Doesn't MUSIC > Files display all your physical music folders/files?
Thanks, Yes I do see the Files Display in XBMC itself but when I use a DLNA client residing on my receiver or android table I don't see the same list. This is what I see on both my receiver and Android tablet...

Genres
Artisits
Albums
Singles
Songs
Years
Top 100
Recently added albums
Recently played albums
Compilations
Playlists

There is no mention of Folders etc. The exact same list appears on both clients so I assume its generated by XBMC?? Is there a way to have the folder view on the clients?

Thanks
Ian
Ah, ok, didn't know you were referring to UPnP/DLNA from your initial post. You only get the library view with this protocol, but this applies to both videos and music, so I'm not sure how you're getting the physical files view for videos as stated in your first post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Folders0