Constant crash when video tries to load
Can anyone offer any help.
Im running 13.0.alpha9 on osx mavericks.
Yesterday everything seemed ok, apart from the mouse issue. I could watch files and movies etc.
Today i get a crash every time a movie link tries to load?
I seem to only be having any luck with tv shows through project free tv, they play fine.
Any help would be much appreciated as my weekends entertainment is buggered.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Are these movies located on a local disk/file server or are you talking about streaming them from the Internet? If it's the latter, then it's likely an issue with the add-on you're using and/or the streaming site itself.
Yes sorry, it's when I try to stream video from the Internet through the video add-ons.
Every other add-on crashes xbmc back to the desktop whenever it tries to load a selected link.
Then the issue is with the video add-on(s) and/or the associated streaming site(s). And if you're talking about piracy add-ons, we won't help you with those here (see forum rules (wiki)).
Ok.
The problem only started since I updated to OS X mavericks and have had to use the nightly build
If you're talking about piracy add-ons, we still won't help you.

If you're not talking about piracy add-ons, then please state which add-ons are presenting this problem and please upload a debug log (wiki) to www.xbmclogs.com that shows this problem occurring and post the assigned URL for the uploaded log here with your reply.
There seem to be a lot of problems with the latest OSX. I think you need a recent alpha of xbmc with some "mavericks patch" - just going by what I have picked up on here - but I don't have OSX so wasn't paying too much attention.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yes, quite a few threads on that: http://forum.xbmc.org/search.php?action=...order=desc

Moving thread to OS X support.
Did you solve the problem you were having . I a having the same problem. any help?
(2013-10-26, 19:25)stoo82 Wrote: Can anyone offer any help.
Im running 13.0.alpha9 on osx mavericks.
Yesterday everything seemed ok, apart from the mouse issue. I could watch files and movies etc.
Today i get a crash every time a movie link tries to load?
I seem to only be having any luck with tv shows through project free tv, they play fine.
Any help would be much appreciated as my weekends entertainment is buggered.
Yes. Follow artrafael link to a patch that's worked for me Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Constant crash when video tries to load0