buffering issues
For some reason when playing videos on my computer im having buffering issues. It doesnt alway s happen.

I don't know why im having buffering issues when im playing it off the hard drive.

Specs on my computer is i5-3570k, hd6879 video card, 16gb ram, crucial 128gb ssd, and 1tb wd black, 2tb wd HD
Hit the keyboard letter 'o' while paying a movie, it should give you an idea where your bottle necks are. A full debug log playing the video in question should also offer a clue. Run some desktop gadgets that monitor GPU & CPU performance (speed and memory), I know this is a lot of self help, but will prove useful in the long run.

buffering can be a myriad of things --(deleted long list)---
Thanks for the reply. I'll try your suggestions out but I think I've found the problem. It seems like my Western Digital 2TB Green drive is about to go. When I go to the drive there's a bit of a delay going into the drive and each folder. The other WD 2TB green seems fine and the access to each folder is fast.
Yup, firsts signs of a weakening drive is get your stuff off it and run some drive exercisers. Crossing my finders for the warranty.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
buffering issues0