Best xbmc set up for living room.
I would go for the lenovo q190, see thread.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157563
Haven't heard to many great things from Windows 8 yet that's why I was considering windows 7. And I understand the items listed on the first page by Dagatech was just an example but wouldn't I need usb and hdmi ports to make it work? I have an external blu ray drive I can use to install Windows with at least. And I'd love to keep it quiet but for watching movies would I need a fan in the build too? Just trying to think of everything I would need to get.
Most cases come with fans built in and processors usually come with fans. If its your first build you can look at build kits to get an idea of what all you need. Tiger direct BareBone kits. I usually browse these for an idea where to start then compare prices at other places like newegg.
Lol, thanks. Told you I didn't know what I was doing. Looks great, pretty excited to start it up. Gonna have to buy everything separately over the next two months. Ill post what I buy, prices and all that.
With no shame it looks like I'm going to go ahead and pick up the apex mi-008 mini itx case with 250w power supply and the crucial ballistix sport 8gb ddr3 1600 memory. I've looked at both and reviews seem to be positive for what I've seen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best xbmc set up for living room.0