cooling-in with the new or out with the old
hi community,
i have a question concerning cooling. i have a Techsolo TC_2200 case/BeQuiet 300w PSU: http://www.techsolo.net/site/product.php...lass_id=34
inside i have the option to mount one 120er fan(front/bottom). the only other fans are the cpu fan and the psu fan. my question is: should i use the one fan possibilty to bring in fresh air? or should i use it to blow/suck out the hot air?
it sounds stupid, but i just don't know which would serve this case the best. as of now, i have no internal parts, so please don't ask what temps i have at the moment. i plan on an Intel g3220, Asrock H81M, 4gb ram, ssd, hhd, Scythe B.Shuriken 2, and a Liteon BR drive.
thanks in advance for your opinions.
Looks like that mount is on the bottom of the case, so i don't think you want to be blowing hot air out the bottom with that little clearance underneath, so i'd have it suck in outside air from the bottom. It looks like it will work its way out the back through some vents?

Just a guess here.....
In this particular example, I'd use the fan as an intake, but by all means try it the other way.

D.
hmm, two for intake-seems to be the logical choice :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cooling-in with the new or out with the old0