Posters not scraping
(2013-11-26, 01:02)DanCooper Wrote: I've really tried, but I can not reproduce your problem.

Does anyone have time to install Visual Studio and give me access via TeamViewer to debug?

I might be able to give you access next week. I have visual Studio on my PC however I have never used Team Viewer and don't know if my firewall system is set up to allow access through for it. I will have to check into it.

The 2 problems that I have stated I have only happens when you do a single scrap. If you do multi it works fine each time. The post will not allow you to pick the original size, however there are the low def posters it will allow you to pick. The second is the fan art that will not set when you pick one. It downloads them all into the extra thumbs folder but does not place the one you select. Once the edit screen comes up I can switch over and pick it again and then it saves it.

If it helps corrects the problem and no one else can do it before then, I will try to give you access next week on one of my days off. I am off Monday & Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday of next week. It will probable be Friday or Saturday that it can be done.
(2013-11-27, 21:49)ZacGates Wrote: The 2 problems that I have stated I have only happens when you do a single scrap. If you do multi it works fine each time. The post will not allow you to pick the original size, however there are the low def posters it will allow you to pick. The second is the fan art that will not set when you pick one. It downloads them all into the extra thumbs folder but does not place the one you select. Once the edit screen comes up I can switch over and pick it again and then it saves it.

The checkboxes are only for extrathumbs. You can only mark one image (blue background) for fanart. The extrathumbs quality is controlled by settings (Settings -> Movies -> Image Scrapers -> Native -> TMDB Extrathumbs Size).
Dan I just found the problem and how you can recreate it. In the settings under Scrapers - Images & trailers, If you have Use Image cache checked then the poster will not download the original size and the fanart does not get placed. If you uncheck it then both the poster and the fanart problem goes away.

Dan the checkboxes are not what I am referring to. I am referring to selecting one to use as the fanart.

Just turn on the USE CACHE and scrap a title you have not scraped before and you should see the problems.
Damn, that shit cache function should I remove for a long time from the settings. Caching does not work. Sorry for that! Shame on me! This error have already had 20 guys before you.
I like the cache, it contains all the posters and I just have to transfer them over to the extraposter folder I have for each movie. Since that feature is not in EMM to do it automatically (which you said you would not be adding).
Yes, the caching function/idea is great, but the code is broken =)
Unchecking cache solves the problem !Smile
Damn... shame on me =)
Tongue dont worry mate Rofl
Turning off the cache function didn't solve the problem over here. Maybe there's something else to it...
co-sign, unchecking cache function, didnt work for me neither
(2013-11-30, 21:39)john_es Wrote: Turning off the cache function didn't solve the problem over here. Maybe there's something else to it...

(2013-11-30, 23:09)gates71 Wrote: co-sign, unchecking cache function, didnt work for me neither

Please upload AdvancedSettings.xml and Settings.xml.
Hey, everyone.

Having the same problem, apparently: scrapes go through fine if I do multi, but when trying to scrape single movie I only get low res posters and fanart, with no option within the poster/fanart picker to choose between different resolutions for each.

Again, if I mark a bunch of files and do a multi scrape, it'll pick up high res poster and fanart, so that's the workaround I've found.

Anyone had any breakthroughs on this?

TIA
(2013-12-14, 02:00)ricarva Wrote: Hey, everyone.

Having the same problem, apparently: scrapes go through fine if I do multi, but when trying to scrape single movie I only get low res posters and fanart, with no option within the poster/fanart picker to choose between different resolutions for each.

Again, if I mark a bunch of files and do a multi scrape, it'll pick up high res poster and fanart, so that's the workaround I've found.

Anyone had any breakthroughs on this?

TIA

Hi together,

the same here.1 week ago everything works fine. I had version 1.3.0.16 and I am using the native scraper.
Today i added new films to the database and start scraping. Only small posters (max 3xx * xxx) and for fanart the size option is no longer shown.

I did a complete new install of 1.3.0.17 and the fix vor the scraper.
I only copied my database in there, same poor result. I have and had never activated the picture caching !!

Very awful, hopefully this could be solved

Regards Klaus
Now i have the same problem =)

I try to fix this today.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Posters not scraping0