cant figure out need help
I need help by putting tv shows in the tv shows menu on xbmc 12.2 im new to this if I want to put wwe Friday night smackdown in would I need to put in a new forder with the name and rename the video to wwe Friday night smackdown.s01e01.wtv and add it to the forder if that's the season and episode if not show me sample on how to do this

thanks
Yes, if your Library is configured correctly, XBMC should recognize it. Note that new content is only added when you run a scan. (either on startup or by using the context menu)
I kind of have a similar question. The movies tab doesn't seem to update the list after adding movies to my library. I also don't know why its mixing up my libraries. By this I mean, my movies are in a different folder than the kids movies and when I look at my list...they're mixed in with each other. I don't want the kids movies in this list. How do I have xbmc read the folder where my movies are located and update the list every time I add new stuff. This is driving me crazy because I gotta believe this is a pretty simple solution/ fix. Any insight would be appreciated.

Bill
(2013-11-03, 03:02)billroden Wrote: I kind of have a similar question. The movies tab doesn't seem to update the list after adding movies to my library. I also don't know why its mixing up my libraries. By this I mean, my movies are in a different folder than the kids movies and when I look at my list...they're mixed in with each other. I don't want the kids movies in this list. How do I have xbmc read the folder where my movies are located and update the list every time I add new stuff. This is driving me crazy because I gotta believe this is a pretty simple solution/ fix. Any insight would be appreciated.

Bill
This has nothing to do with PVR. Please post in the General XBMC Help section.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Sorry

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cant figure out need help0