Req i would like to request for a feature
i am usin frodo for long time, and there is one feature that is missing for me and if I had this feature it would have been life changer,
the feature i need is for physical media, i want that in Gotham i would be able to insert a disc to the PC and than if i have 5 movies on that disc it would add them to my media on the XBMC files and when i will press the movie it will ask me to insert the disc (I preffer if it ask for a specific disc maybe numbered) and it knows to play the correct file.
i know that today its possible to make .disk files but it doesnt handle disc with more than one movie, or series.
thanks!!!
create a movie clip that has something like "please insert disc".

Create folder named as the offline movie
Save the movie clip named as the offline movie within the folder
(this is if you have movies saved in individual folders)

Let xbmc scan.

You should now have the movie in your library and when play, it tells you to insert disc.

If you want to tell you which disc to insert, just create a clip that reference's the disk, eg, "Please insert Disk ABC123"
(2013-11-04, 15:05)riaz1982 Wrote: create a movie clip that has something like "please insert disc".

Create folder named as the offline movie
Save the movie clip named as the offline movie within the folder
(this is if you have movies saved in individual folders)

Let xbmc scan.

You should now have the movie in your library and when play, it tells you to insert disc.

If you want to tell you which disc to insert, just create a clip that reference's the disk, eg, "Please insert Disk ABC123"

if i am going that way there is better way, what i talked about, make a file end with .disk and name it the movie name and it scans it and when i press it it asks to insert a disc, but it only handles onmovie discs, if i have more than one movie on a disc it plays the whole disc like playlist.
that why i asked for this feature so i could add data from CD to the library.
thanks any way.

can anyone help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
i would like to request for a feature0