Crashing constantly
Just thought I'd update to say that I did solve this.

The problem was one of the movies. I had to go through everything to find the one that was the problem!
I've been using Gotham successfully on a Windows 7 (32-bit) machine for the last month, but starting this afternoon it is crashing within a few seconds of starting. I installed Helix over top (it automatically upgraded as part of the install) to try to resolve the issue but nothing has changed. I manually set up debugging and got a log file but am not sure where this should be uploaded. Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Don't know if it is the same issue but I also was getting a lot of crashing while watching movies since installing Kodi. I read somewhere in the forum that if you turn off the network/webserver/allow control of Kodi via http option it in some cases solves the crashing, has worked for me anyway worth a try.
Thanks for the reply tanck. Unfortunately, the crashing started before installing Kodi; I installed Kodi hoping it might take care of the issue.

The program crashes about 23 seconds after launch so I have a limited timeframe to make any configuration changes. I'll try this, but may be faced with uninstalling and starting from scratch :-(

Can you give me more direction to the thread? I tried searching but I'm not seeing it.

Thanks
(2014-12-31, 19:17)dredies Wrote: Thanks for the reply tanck. Unfortunately, the crashing started before installing Kodi; I installed Kodi hoping it might take care of the issue.

The program crashes about 23 seconds after launch so I have a limited timeframe to make any configuration changes. I'll try this, but may be faced with uninstalling and starting from scratch :-(

Can you give me more direction to the thread? I tried searching but I'm not seeing it.

Thanks

213039 (thread)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks so much for all your help. Like others indicate in the thread, removing the Cocawe repository has stabilized things.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crashing constantly0