New XBMC icon
So I haven't had any time for skinning lately, but I thought I'd submit this icon I created for XBMC since we are getting close to Gotham's release.
512x512 PNG format so you can convert to whatever format/OS you choose.

Cool.
I really like this...
Much more clean and "professional" than the current one!
Looks great man Big Grin

I've converted to .ico for all you windows xbmc users and uploaded it to my dropbox for download below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ommm400gr462zss/xbmc.ico
nice one!
Cool. won't people need an svg for resizing etc?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Any chance of this becoming the official icon? Wink
(2013-11-09, 00:38)nickr Wrote: Cool. won't people need an svg for resizing etc?

I don't work with vectors, but I don't think anyone needs an icon any bigger than 512x512 for the foreseeable future.

(2013-11-09, 00:41)edrikk Wrote: Any chance of this becoming the official icon? Wink

That's up to the team, but I would be honored if that were to happen. I would gladly submit the .psd as well.
I am going to use this for one of our videos Smile awesome logo by the way
Definitely not a big deal. Nice icon. Just noticed that the X appears to be leaning forward while the black background appears to be leaning backward. Not sure if that was the intention or simply an oversight. Anyway, like I said, not a big deal.
(2014-05-05, 09:30)htpcforall Wrote: Definitely not a big deal. Nice icon. Just noticed that the X appears to be leaning forward while the black background appears to be leaning backward. Not sure if that was the intention or simply an oversight. Anyway, like I said, not a big deal.

It's an optical illusion. You're viewing the X as an object standing on flat base, but it's meant to be etched into the button's surface. What you're seeing as the outside at the top is actually the inside.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New XBMC icon0