not only autoload script, but then auto navigate past menus?
Thanks for the help- i'm a noob who has been searching these forums for an answer. I was able to find on this forum the method for autostarting my streaming tv addon through autoexec.py

Next how do i take it a step further by automatically going straight to a submenu (so when the plugin starts I zoom to "favorites", instead of going through each individual menu).

Or as an alternative- can xbmc simply remember your last menu location? so if i restarted xbmc it would take back to that season of that show using that plugin etc.

Thanks guys.
bump*

Sorry if this is a question with some kind of obvious answer, i really have tried to look in these forums for it.
Sometimes you can set an XBMC-favorite within an add-on. So you would set an XBMC-level favorite while targeting the add-on's "Favorites". Depends on the add-on. That can then be used to find the window ID (or whatever it is) that you need to throw in the script.
Thanks for the answer, but could someone provide a guide on how to do this? On occasion there will be a "default window " option in a plugin, which has a number like "504" . Changing this number doesn't seem to do anything.

I'm a complete noob. Tried searching the forum, but may not be phrasing my question correctly. Thanks again for the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
not only autoload script, but then auto navigate past menus?0