• 24(current)
New Harmony Smart Control Remote
(2015-09-21, 11:48)bobones Wrote: Defcon's guide is here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=239190

i know but im failing at getting it to work higher kernels,i can connect the bluetooth but it only picks up the softbuttons. if any of you are good in bluetooth please help us.
i am absolutely going insane because my harmony remote will not connect via bluetooth anymore to the libreElec interface. i have no idea what the problem is i keep getting an error message when going through the connection process. has anyone had similar problems and can you offer any tips? i've used this remote for years with bluetooth but now after the krypton upgrade i can't get it to connect no matter what.

the logitech forums are an absolute joke now, they were great before. what they have now insane and impossible to navigate so getting help there is near impossible.

just tried again the error i get each time is bluetooth error did not receive a reply.

maybe i need to update the hub software or something? any ideas?

EDIT

yep, it was the hub firmware. finally got it working - i had to update the hub firmware. i figured this out myself just a shot in the dark thats what it may be because of course there are no notifications to do this with the smart remote and logitech ruined their forums they are unusable now. all good now though
Does anyone know if they fixed the problem with the 'discrete on' not working correctly with the Intel NUC?

Toggle on/off works fine but sometimes it gets out of sync, if activity button is pushed again.
How can I map the following keys on the remote to work with Kodi,
1 = Info
2 = Subtitles
3 = Zoom
4 = Menu

I have a Flirc but I can't upgrade it with Windows 10, keep getting error message about drivers so how would I do it with My Harmony remote as it only shows my nVidia Shield TV settings and no acces to Kodi key strokes.
Is it really possible to power off/on (suspend really) Chromebox via bluetooth?
Odroid C2 running CoreElec
After long fight I managed to pair Harmony Hub with new LibreElec -installation. This was quite helpful: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2108269

I had to try pairing many times before it finally succeeded. And hub's software was already up to date. So it seems that if for whatever reason you loose pairing between Kodi and Hub, you have to create Watch Kodi -activity again from Harmony software because there's no option to pair them again. Harmony's software sucks big time if this is really only option.
Anyone looking to get a Harmony Smart Control Hub both Amazon & Best Buy have them for $70 right now.

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Harmony-...0Y1ACQWCT5

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-har...Qaziob97ew
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I've managed to pair my hub with libreelec using bluetooth, but none of the buttons work (on the remote and in the app).

I've tried with Microsoft - Kodi and Microsoft - Media Center SE.

I have had CEC set up, which I removed and nothing changed.

Am I missing something obvious?
I've got Windows Computer as device, and it works just fine.
(2017-01-27, 15:16)BoxFreak Wrote: I've got Windows Computer as device, and it works just fine.

Yes you need to heavily customize your keyboard layout with key map editor in the Logitech software.. Imo key map editor is easier.
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box
Is that on the pc app?

I've only used the one on my phone so far

I had is set as a windows computer and same situation. I had heard that others had buttons working out of the box, but i have none.
I'll probably have to send this back as none of the buttons work after I connect the hub to Libreelec using bluetooth Sad
(2017-02-02, 12:11)sausageman Wrote: I'll probably have to send this back as none of the buttons work after I connect the hub to Libreelec using bluetooth Sad
At first put away all you custom mappings, if there are any, then...

Try this pairing guide: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2514264

Also, for LibreELEC choose the profile:
Manufacturer: Microsoft
Model: KODI

After you evoked the pairing process through the Smartphone App, you need to go into LibreELEC configuration, enagble the bluetooth service, and then to Bluetooth tab and after round about 30s the "Harmony Keyboard Device" should appear. Press "Pair and Trust".
I have had the hub paired and trusted using the Kodi profile, but none of the buttons work.

I'll look at that pairing guide later, but the pairing isn't the issue.
(2017-02-03, 11:33)sausageman Wrote: I have had the hub paired and trusted using the Kodi profile, but none of the buttons work.

I'll look at that pairing guide later, but the pairing isn't the issue.
Could still be. It depends on how you pair it. If you pair your Hub with LibreELEC by pressing the hubs "pair" button at the rear, then buttons won't work.
If you set up the "Microsoft - KODI" profile like described in my guide and then evoke the pairing process from the Android/iOS Harmony App, then buttons should work flawlessly. Obviosly you should have no custom keymapsor so set at first.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Harmony Smart Control Remote1