New Harmony Smart Control Remote

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IIIdefconIII Offline
(2015-09-21 11:48)bobones Wrote:  Defcon's guide is here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=239190

i know but im failing at getting it to work higher kernels,i can connect the bluetooth but it only picks up the softbuttons. if any of you are good in bluetooth please help us.
find quote
knives of ice Offline
i am absolutely going insane because my harmony remote will not connect via bluetooth anymore to the libreElec interface. i have no idea what the problem is i keep getting an error message when going through the connection process. has anyone had similar problems and can you offer any tips? i've used this remote for years with bluetooth but now after the krypton upgrade i can't get it to connect no matter what.

the logitech forums are an absolute joke now, they were great before. what they have now insane and impossible to navigate so getting help there is near impossible.

just tried again the error i get each time is bluetooth error did not receive a reply.

maybe i need to update the hub software or something? any ideas?

EDIT

yep, it was the hub firmware. finally got it working - i had to update the hub firmware. i figured this out myself just a shot in the dark thats what it may be because of course there are no notifications to do this with the smart remote and logitech ruined their forums they are unusable now. all good now though
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-23 06:24 by knives of ice.)
find quote