Req Sort by "Date Added"/"File Date" for Music (Albums, Sampler, Singles)
Hello

It would be nice if i could Sort Albums, Sampler and Single Tracks by "Date Added" (Like "Artist", "Title", "Duration" and so on.)

(B.t.w.: There was a other Request Tread a while ago with a kinde of likely Request for something else (as much as i remember, just the Topic falls on it in a Request Thread). There Said someone that this could be easily be done, as it already work for Movies. But as much as i remember noone there confirm that this Feature will be implanted. So i decide to ask for this Feature!
(Sadly i cant finde the mentioned Tread anymore (also the Search Function didn't guide me to it.))

My Motivation:
Sometimes i buy/download just Single Tracks, these are mostly Tracks that im listening mainly during a certain time (Sommer XX)
so i need to got the possibility to sort by "Date Added". (so i dont have to search in the whole library for them)
It would be also Cool to have the possibility to have all new Albums on top of the List.

mfG.
Hello outthere!

Any News?

Sort by "Date Added" would be a nice Feature in all cathegorys!
(Beside the Nodes)

At the Moment its seems not Possible to show recently Added Singles. and theres defnetly n need for this!!

so please add "Sort by: Date Added"
Sort by: "Date" is available in File-Mode, why not also in Library-Mode??
Question still pending..
Sort by: Date (Filedate) in Musiclibrary.

Will it come finaly with Helix? (Wait since Years)
Push

(just to bring it back on Focus)

Regards
Push !!

Seems thers still no sort by "File Date" available in the Music Section!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sort by "Date Added"/"File Date" for Music (Albums, Sampler, Singles)0