Release A NEW LIGHTBOX VERSION!!!
Rainbow 
...in memorys of the Tree_Jammer's Lightbox skin...

new LIGHTBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi guys im from germany and i dont want to write so much english... im to lazy. i only want to give u my lightbox skin... me and a friend of me skinned over 20 years on it ... i hope u like it...

we have made several animations smoke and other crazy german precision work, take a look!

HOME

HOME TOO with build in GAME ONE ADDON support (u have to download it seperate ^^

movieansicht mit animated logo support

MUSIC VIEW...

MUSIC VIZ WITH LIRYCS AND FANART AND CDART AND LOGO AND COLOR CHANGING!!! WOW°°°°

- its for frodo!
- optimized for stable builds
- if anyone is a good skinner plz help us to make ome more views :P

here is the shit:

LiGht BoCKSZzz

or

LiGht BoCKSZzz

downloading now
yeahhhh u are the firt from the world !!!! u have won A XBOX ONE!!!!

im just kiddin u Tongue

u are welcome <3
amazing skin
WOW

This is a bad joke isn't it ?

me and a friend of me skinned over 20 years on it ...

giving some credits or saying it's a mod of the existing nbox or even the original Tree_Jammer's Lightbox skin wouldn't hurt anyone ...
@ butchabay

ey du! also das war nur n joke ja! es gibt xbmc noch nichmal 20 jahre. und jeder mensch der welt weiß das dieser skin ursprünglich von jammer ist und diese scheiß nbox nachmache werde ich hier schon garnich erwähnen weil dann müsste ich auch all die anderen hundert billig kopien aufzählen. also chill mal und freu dich lieber das überhaupt irgendjemand skins macht und den dann noch son meckerfritzen wie dir anbietet.

ps außerdem habe ich den thread new version genannt und nich komplett neuer skin nur von mir alleine...
peace.
@ REALDEMO

Langweile mich nicht.
WTF 20 years? joke?
(2013-11-08, 00:49)REALDEM0 Wrote: @ butchabay

ey du! also das war nur n joke ja! es gibt xbmc noch nichmal 20 jahre. und jeder mensch der welt weiß das dieser skin ursprünglich von jammer ist und diese scheiß nbox nachmache werde ich hier schon garnich erwähnen weil dann müsste ich auch all die anderen hundert billig kopien aufzählen. also chill mal und freu dich lieber das überhaupt irgendjemand skins macht und den dann noch son meckerfritzen wie dir anbietet.

ps außerdem habe ich den thread new version genannt und nich komplett neuer skin nur von mir alleine...
peace.

First of all this is an english forum, no one cares about your lazyness. Moderate your language. Copying other people's work and writing down my lightbox skin is just blameful !

So give credits and show some respect.
@ babesumitra

Wow kannst heftigst austeilen... Meine fresse.

@ZombieRibot

It is only a joke Smile
Stick to English please. And even if everybody knew the original lightbox skin (or nbox) it's still a matter of respect to treejammer to mention that it's a mod of his skin.

PS: the joke was not funny
Jokes are a matter of taste...
@ babasumita... I cant rember that i was talking to u...

@ all other people i hope u know that i only optimized The original lightbox Skin from jammer. But me ans my friend changed so much that u can think wow it is an amazing Skin!

ps if u want to have ur own homebackgrounds u have to open The 720p folder go to Home includes xml open it and change The path to where ur backgrounds Are Smile
The screens looks nice and it could be a good german mod of the lightbox-/nbox-skin.
At the moment I use the nbox-skin but at the german translation many headlines are cropped. The german words are simple too long Wink

The link to download this skin is dead at the moment.
Can anyone provide a new download link or send me the zip via pm or mail?

Thanks!
Nick321

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A NEW LIGHTBOX VERSION!!!6