v19 Sky Go addon
Hi there.

I am just trying to get SlyGuy's Sky Go add-on working on a Firestick 4k.

The program it self has installed but it keeps telling me that I cannot logon due to incorrect username/password.

What format do I use, when it asks for my Sky e-mail address?  Is it [MYSKYUSERID]@sky.com?
(2021-06-22, 13:45)elsmandino Wrote: Hi there.

I am just trying to get SlyGuy's Sky Go add-on working on a Firestick 4k.

The program it self has installed but it keeps telling me that I cannot logon due to incorrect username/password.

What format do I use, when it asks for my Sky e-mail address?  Is it [MYSKYUSERID]@sky.com?
I thought Skygo wouldn’t work on Firestick as it blocks external devices
That is sort of what I had concluded.

I read that there was a native Firestick Sky Go app that was working until quite recently but that is now being blocked.

However, I read that you can get it working again by using it as a Kodi add-on the Firestick.

However, I am now beginning to think that the Sky Go app only works for New Zealand users.
Yes. Its only for New Zealand Skygo which is completely different to uk skygo
Thanks for clarifying.
do you think to extend this add-on for the rest of the world?
Sky in different parts of the world is 100% completely different to NZ so no sorry
(2022-03-23, 10:40)matthuisman Wrote: Sky in different parts of the world is 100% completely different to NZ so no sorry

Hi @matthuisman can you explain, trying to use terms as simple as possible, what's the difference between the new zeland sky go server and, for example, the sky italy service ?

Apparently at today the "sky go italia" it's watchable from official app available on most famous store like "Microsoft Store" (microsoft store it's not available on windows 7.. problably here you can install the skygo .exe installation from sky italian site but i'm not sure) or "Play store" on android etc etc. The "Sky Go Italia" service it's not watchable or usable from windows browser for years I believe and it's this the cause sky italia can't retrive or obtain somethigs like api or similar ?

Whit my little kodi knowledge... that is, what is the limit that makes this development difficult?

Thanks in advange for every information and explanation Smile
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
they are 100% completely different - they share the same name and that's about it.
Hope that's simple enough Smile
(2022-09-13, 07:03)matthuisman Wrote: they are 100% completely different - they share the same name and that's about it.
Hope that's simple enough Smile

Lol yeah so it's very simple..... (also by PM if you thinks it's better) can you share some addictional info ? for example why the new zealand yes and elsewhere no? i try to understand that a little more specifically Smile

For example.... i have also a valid DAZN credentials.
On kodi there's exist the good Maven85 addons. Also DAZN has your android, iphone and windows app but Dazn livestream it's watchable also from windows browser...... is this one of the limits?
I've provided all the info I have. You might be best to ask Sky themselves. And no idea about Dazn. It's not my addon.
(2022-09-13, 20:33)matthuisman Wrote: I've provided all the info I have. You might be best to ask Sky themselves. And no idea about Dazn. It's not my addon.

Wow....... ahahahaa... lol ask to Sky Italia if i can use a non official addons ? Lol.......... for the record and absolutely for ironic: Sky Go app it's not works in android if you have root access on your phone (like other app like some bank app if i remember) for absurd Smile
Live Tv doesn't play both on add-on and website, can only play on demand
Hello, any help with live streaming? .on demand working fine but not live tv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sky Go addon0