• 24(current)
Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2015-04-25, 20:01)Kraevin Wrote: Awesome job Dmdsoftware for your quick updates!

0.6.6 was working perfect.

I can watch videos that are already in the library that was scanned with 0.6.6. i am unable to rescan the drive though for new episodes and shows with this version 0.6.7. i get the error simular the poster above

13:56:24 T:2820 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.gdrive-testing\default.py", line 323, in <module>
silent = getParameter('silent', int(getSetting('strm_silent',0)))
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
-->End of Python script error report<--

Figured it out.

New release 0.6.9:
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.6.9.zip

Major new feature is a new login type called "Google Apps". Now it is possible to setup an account without entering a long code.

To use this method, visit this Google Activation page:
https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/aut...ontent.com

When instructed for a username and passcode you would enter into the plugin so that the plugin can fetch the code for you. You make both of these up (they are not your Google Account credentials). Remember though that username will reflect the name that the account will reflect in the plugin and will affect your STRMs (STRMs created for username = user123 will only playback against an account names user123).

The advantages of this method:
- uses SSL completely
- completely uses Google servers (runs via a Google App Script installed to a Google Docs account)
- when the code is redeemed, the code and credentials are purged

Version 0.6.9
- implement new login type: Google Apps (allows users to provide a username + passcode and skip manually entering "the code")
- fix for silent error on STRM creation
Version 0.6.8
- fix for playback for ClientLogin
-- Google Drive API 2 module - fix for integrated player

known issues with this test build:
- Play from here in videos causes endless "opening stream" + error #29
New release (v0.6.10):
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.6.10.zip

Support for "caption" tracks.

Best described in this video:
I decided to discuss some of the settings, to clear things up.
Awesome work! when i get home tonight ill test out the changes!
Quote:Figured it out.

New release 0.6.9:

Major new feature is a new login type called "Google Apps". Now it is possible to setup an account without entering a long code.
[Image: GoogleApps.png]

When instructed for a username and passcode you would enter into the plugin so that the plugin can fetch the code for you. You make both of these up (they are not your Google Account credentials). Remember though that username will reflect the name that the account will reflect in the plugin and will affect your STRMs (STRMs created for username = user123 will only playback against an account names user123).

- uses SSL completely
- completely uses Google servers (runs via a Google App Script installed to a Google Docs account)

Version 0.6.9
- implement new login type: Google Apps (allows users to provide a username + passcode and skip manually entering "the code")
Version 0.6.8

ok using 0.6.10

I am attempting to use the google apps method
I goto Google Activation page:

put in a username/password and it says

Signup completed. Now use the username + passcode in the KODI / XBMC GDrive plugin.

Your Google OAUTH2 Code is "4/Zj3P7bf9DtYcGJBW3WXv88XHviI0QL0qKA8OOfqZxyo.QhbWtGBhNGoUPmekb2dw2M3fnnr6mQI"
i edited the oauth2 code in the post, for privacy reasons.

now once this is done and i go to the plugin i fill in the username and password that was created from above. i get the popup saying visit dmdsoftware.net and select google apps sign-in method. when signup is completed click ok.
Once i click OK... i get the following..
Google Code not found.

i have tried different usernames and passwords and all come out with same result... am i missing something?
(2015-04-28, 01:49)Kraevin Wrote:

New release 0.6.9:

- uses SSL completely

Version 0.6.9
Version 0.6.8

ok using 0.6.10

Signup completed. Now use the username + passcode in the KODI / XBMC GDrive plugin.

Your Google OAUTH2 Code is "4/Zj3P7bf9DtYcGJBW3WXv88XHviI0QL0qKA8OOfqZxyo.QhbWtGBhNGoUPmekb2dw2M3fnnr6mQI"

now once this is done and i go to the plugin i fill in the username and password that was created from above. i get the popup saying visit dmdsoftware.net and select google apps sign-in method. when signup is completed click ok.
Google Code not found.

i have tried different usernames and passwords and all come out with same result... am i missing something?

No, you are doing everything right. I'm able to reproduce the issue. It was working last night. Investigating

EDIT: figured it out. Need a new build.

There is a workaround for 0.6.10. Put your passcode into the Password field in ClientLogin then change to Google Apps and put in your username and passcode there. Save and start again.
(2015-04-28, 01:58)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-04-28, 01:49)Kraevin Wrote:

New release 0.6.9:

- uses SSL completely

Version 0.6.9
Version 0.6.8

ok using 0.6.10

Google Code not found.

No, you are doing everything right. I'm able to reproduce the issue. It was working last night. Investigating

EDIT: figured it out. Need a new build.

There is a workaround for 0.6.10. Put your passcode into the Password field in ClientLogin then change to Google Apps and put in your username and passcode there. Save and start again.

That worked thanks!
New release (0.6.11):
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.6.11.zip

Fixes for Google Apps login method (as mentioned in this thread), and caption playback changes.

Version 0.6.11
-- Google Drive API 2 module - fix for videos with multiple caption tracks
-- Google Drive API 2 module - fix format for html encoding in caption tracks
-- Google Drive API 2 module - fix for Google Apps login type

New release (based on feedback received for 0.6.11)
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.6.12.zip

Version 0.6.12
-- Google Drive API 2 module - added right-click "Play with seek" to seek to a specified point in the video
-- Google Drive API 2 module - fix unicode issue with caption tracks

working with 0.6.12

I am testing this on my HTPC and it is working great... using the google apps login worked great and was able to save streams and watch them.

Now i have another PC with Kodi on it that i also wanted to run. This is where i run into problems

I have tried using the same google apps username and password in the google drive plugin settings as the HTPC and i get the error code already redeemed and unable to access the drive.
If i try and create a new username and password, i get code not found when trying to access the drive through the plugin.

I am guessing i am not doing something right. heres the log

20:14:01 T:17960 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?content_type=video
20:14:01 T:17960 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?content_type=video) failed
20:14:01 T:16400 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
20:14:28 T:18112 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
20:14:28 T:18112 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
20:14:29 T:18112 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
20:14:34 T:18112 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('auth_refresh_token',)
File "C:\Users\Kraevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.gdrive-testing\default.py", line 688, in <module>
mediaItems = service.getMediaList(folderName,contentType=contentType)
File "C:\Users\Kraevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.gdrive-testing\resources\lib\gdrive_api2.py", line 370, in getMediaList
folderName = self.getRootID()
File "C:\Users\Kraevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.gdrive-testing\resources\lib\gdrive_api2.py", line 711, in getRootID
self.refreshToken()
File "C:\Users\Kraevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.gdrive-testing\resources\lib\gdrive_api2.py", line 265, in refreshToken
'refresh_token' : self.authorization.getToken('auth_refresh_token')
File "C:\Users\Kraevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.gdrive-testing\resources\lib\authorization.py", line 52, in getToken
return self.auth[name]
KeyError: ('auth_refresh_token',)
20:14:34 T:17960 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?content_type=video
20:14:34 T:17960 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?content_type=video) failed
20:14:34 T:14608 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

like i said the HTPC (Main) is working fine, just the 2nd computer that is not. both are running update to date 6.12
(2015-04-29, 02:25)Kraevin Wrote: working with 0.6.12

I am testing this on my HTPC and it is working great... using the google apps login worked great and was able to save streams and watch them.

Now i have another PC with Kodi on it that i also wanted to run. This is where i run into problems

I have tried using the same google apps username and password in the google drive plugin settings as the HTPC and i get the error code already redeemed and unable to access the drive.
If i try and create a new username and password, i get code not found when trying to access the drive through the plugin.

20:14:01 T:17960 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?content_type=video
20:14:01 T:17960 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?content_type=video) failed
20:14:34 T:18112 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
File "C:\Users\Kraevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.gdrive-testing\default.py", line 688, in <module>
File "C:\Users\Kraevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.gdrive-testing\resources\lib\gdrive_api2.py", line 370, in getMediaList
File "C:\Users\Kraevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.gdrive-testing\resources\lib\gdrive_api2.py", line 711, in getRootID
self.refreshToken()
File "C:\Users\Kraevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.gdrive-testing\resources\lib\gdrive_api2.py", line 265, in refreshToken
File "C:\Users\Kraevin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.gdrive-testing\resources\lib\authorization.py", line 52, in getToken
return self.auth[name]
20:14:34 T:17960 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?content_type=video
20:14:34 T:17960 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/?content_type=video) failed

like i said the HTPC (Main) is working fine, just the 2nd computer that is not. both are running update to date 6.12

The codes are one-time use, so on new systems you would need to do the signup and authorization process again.

I'll look into why it could not be picking up the codes.
(2015-04-29, 02:35)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-04-29, 02:25)Kraevin Wrote: working with 0.6.12

self.refreshToken()
return self.auth[name]

The codes are one-time use, so on new systems you would need to do the signup and authorization process again.

I'll look into why it could not be picking up the codes.

that's what i figured.. i did try and make a new username and password and showed new OAUTH2 Code but still gave me the could not find code error.
Hello. Thx for developing! Using Kodi 15.0 beta1 with your version gdrive-testing 6.12 (newbie). Google-app login works fine, much easier.
Is it still an issue that the slideshows for a directory on Google Drive don't work? A local temp-cache has been set up.
(2015-04-29, 12:35)RuudM Wrote: Hello. Thx for developing! Using Kodi 15.0 beta1 with your version gdrive-testing 6.12 (newbie). Google-app login works fine, much easier.
Is it still an issue that the slideshows for a directory on Google Drive don't work? A local temp-cache has been set up.

It works on the builds of Kodi I test, but I haven't tested 15 yet. I will try to find somehow to install it.
Aha v6.12 Huh

22:45:19 T:2160 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/folder.jpg?content_type=image&instance=gdrive1&mode=search
22:45:19 T:2160 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/folder.jpg?content_type=image&folder=PHOTO&instance=gdrive1&mode=index
22:45:19 T:2160 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/folder.jpg?content_type=image&folder=SHARED&instance=gdrive1&mode=index
22:45:19 T:2160 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/folder.jpg?content_type=image&folder=STARRED-FILESFOLDERS&instance=gdrive1&mode=index
22:45:19 T:2160 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.gdrive-testing/folder.jpg?content_type=image&folder=0BxCqg4tP7e6JWXlyaHJwbXBHOWM&instance=gdrive1&mode=index

Installed now stable version 6, which is working, also on Kodi 15.0 beta. Seems that something is missing in 6.12 Confused
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12