• 28(current)
Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
Hi, I was using you gdrive + onedrive addons and I checked that ClientLogin (username + password) doesn't works in both addons.

Yesterday I triyed OAUTH in OneDrive (the message in log was a backtrace searching a token) and it worked, and I now I loged with OAUTH in gdrive and its working (the MP3 file is reproducing).

So clientlogin gives problems in OneDrive and GDrive, but is working with OAUTH.
(2015-05-18, 20:12)Julipo Wrote: Hi, I was using you gdrive + onedrive addons and I checked that ClientLogin (username + password) doesn't works in both addons.

Yesterday I triyed OAUTH in OneDrive (the message in log was a backtrace searching a token) and it worked, and I now I loged with OAUTH in gdrive and its working (the MP3 file is reproducing).

So clientlogin gives problems in OneDrive and GDrive, but is working with OAUTH.

Google Drive ClientLogin is going away. It's already 1 month overdue from vanishing. I'll continue to support it for as long as the service is still available from Google. I recommend users move to OAUTH2 now rather than later.

ClientLogin will stick around for OneDrive, but music got funneled off to Xbox Music earlier this year,so music is not directly playable using this login type. I encourage users to use OAUTH2. I'll continue to work on ClientLogin type for OneDrive, but some features will take longer to implement than OAUTH2.
Bug fix release:
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.6.28.zip
(2015-05-17, 14:17)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-05-16, 21:24)guillaumesoucy Wrote: Hi,

Why when I try to mount a Google Drive account using OAUTH2 login I got the Bad Request error?

Thanks for your help!

Guillaume

Which type? dmdsoftware oauth2, private oauth2, your own oauth2, or google apps?

Hi,

I try with dmdsoftware oauth2. But, if I can use Google Apps Auth, that will be fine since with Ubuntu I can't copy and paste auth code from Google to Kodi, the program do not lets me doing this. Also, how many time I can connect at the same time with the Google Apps Auth? I can connect with success one time but if I use the passcode another time, thats saids also, ''Bad Gateway".

Thanks,

Guillaume
(2015-05-24, 22:51)guillaumesoucy Wrote:
(2015-05-17, 14:17)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-05-16, 21:24)guillaumesoucy Wrote: Hi,

Why when I try to mount a Google Drive account using OAUTH2 login I got the Bad Request error?

Thanks for your help!

Guillaume

Which type? dmdsoftware oauth2, private oauth2, your own oauth2, or google apps?

Hi,

I try with dmdsoftware oauth2. But, if I can use Google Apps Auth, that will be fine since with Ubuntu I can't copy and paste auth code from Google to Kodi, the program do not lets me doing this. Also, how many time I can connect at the same time with the Google Apps Auth? I can connect with success one time but if I use the passcode another time, thats saids also, ''Bad Gateway".

Thanks,

Guillaume

The codes are one-time use. Once inputted, the next time you start the plugin it will try to activate the code and redeem an authorization token and refresh token. The refresh token is good indefinitely until revoked or unused for 6 months. Only your local install has a copy of the refresh token.

Are you trying to reuse on multiple machines, because the next time you start the app, it should use the refresh token and not try to redeem for another code.
(2015-05-26, 23:54)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-05-24, 22:51)guillaumesoucy Wrote:
(2015-05-17, 14:17)dmdsoftware Wrote: Which type? dmdsoftware oauth2, private oauth2, your own oauth2, or google apps?

Hi,

Thanks,

Guillaume

The codes are one-time use. Once inputted, the next time you start the plugin it will try to activate the code and redeem an authorization token and refresh token. The refresh token is good indefinitely until revoked or unused for 6 months. Only your local install has a copy of the refresh token.

Are you trying to reuse on multiple machines, because the next time you start the app, it should use the refresh token and not try to redeem for another code.

Yes I try to reuse it on multiples machines, how I can obtain multiples codes or use a single Google Drive account on multiples machines?
(2015-05-28, 01:53)guillaumesoucy Wrote:
(2015-05-26, 23:54)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-05-24, 22:51)guillaumesoucy Wrote: Hi,

Thanks,

Guillaume

Yes I try to reuse it on multiples machines, how I can obtain multiples codes or use a single Google Drive account on multiples machines?

Easiest way is to copy the activated settings.xml file (where the code was redeemed for a token) from xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/ between the different instances.
(2015-05-28, 03:09)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-05-28, 01:53)guillaumesoucy Wrote:
(2015-05-26, 23:54)dmdsoftware Wrote: The codes are one-time use. Once inputted, the next time you start the plugin it will try to activate the code and redeem an authorization token and refresh token. The refresh token is good indefinitely until revoked or unused for 6 months. Only your local install has a copy of the refresh token.

Easiest way is to copy the activated settings.xml file (where the code was redeemed for a token) from xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.gdrive-testing/ between the different instances.

So by doing this, I can use a single code for multiples machines without redeem a new code for each machines? Correct?
(2015-05-28, 03:14)guillaumesoucy Wrote:
(2015-05-28, 03:09)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-05-28, 01:53)guillaumesoucy Wrote: Yes I try to reuse it on multiples machines, how I can obtain multiples codes or use a single Google Drive account on multiples machines?

So by doing this, I can use a single code for multiples machines without redeem a new code for each machines? Correct?

Correct.
New version 0.6.30:

Recent Google Drive API being pushed out for some new function which broke the plugin. Fixed in 0.6.30.

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.6.30.zip
Re-enabled resume points (server tracked) 0.6.31:

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.6.31.zip
Google announced and immediately released Google Photos at IO today. It allows unlimited storage of 1080p video.

Any chance of supporting streaming from Google Photos in this addon?

http://www.theverge.com/2015/5/28/867862...-announced
https://photos.google.com/
(2015-05-29, 03:32)rodalpho Wrote: Google announced and immediately released Google Photos at IO today. It allows unlimited storage of 1080p video.

Any chance of supporting streaming from Google Photos in this addon?

http://www.theverge.com/2015/5/28/867862...-announced
https://photos.google.com/

There has been a "Google Photos" widget in the Google Drive WebApp for many weeks. When you click on it, it looks like it will load something, and then vanishes and says "coming soon". It continued working this way on all my accounts until about 3 weeks ago, when on one account, it actually started working. It let's you mount a "Google Photos" folder in your Google Drive account, that was tied to Google+ Photos, and now to Google Photos. They snuck in a few more other API changes just 2 days ago that introduced "spaces" as a concept. So far the only "space" is "drive", but I'm sure they'll be using this for "photos" and whatever else they are brewing up (may finally going to link Google Music to Google Drive?).

I don't know how the unlimited actually works. A lot of people are wondering about the 1080p. Prior with Google+ Photos, clips under 15 mins were considered unlimited, and a clip would need to exceed 15min to be counted against your quota. With no clear update other than the vague "1080p", I have to assume a 15+min video would count against your quota.
See the picture below.

As you can see, I have this Google Photos widget (which has been there for many weeks but became usable May 10).

It added a "Google Photos" folder. This folder is accessible from my Google Drive plugin (as shown in screenshot). Screen shot also shows how these video files consume 0 MB quota (right hand side under activity). They playback fine in the plugin. They are under 15 mins long. They were encoded in 720p.

They've always consumed 0 quota space. I think the i/o announcement is just glorifying what has already been there with Google+ Photos, now just renamed and larger resolution for "Free".

I'll be really interesting what we can do with this Smile I'd like to store some nice "large files" here Smile

I uploaded a 5GB 720p MKV file. After awhile processing, it was streamable at full resolution. Used the youtube HTML5 streaming widget, actually. Quality is great, no problems at all. Well, except there's no way to get its name so it's sorted back to 2012 in google photos in my browser, but hopefully the API allows you to do something with that!

I tried to upload a 12GB 1080p MKV and it just failed to upload entirely, so perhaps there is some sort of size limit.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12