• 80(current)
Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2017-01-11, 04:32)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 20:53)maxifullmedia Wrote: I try new feature kodi krypton thats allow to change video track for mkv.
I make mkv file with 5 videos streams with different resolutions and bitrates.
Kodi allow to change track of video stop one and start the other at the same time code but the problem is against decrease the bitrate when i chose a low one, continue downstreaming the 1st one + the new selected track
It 's any way to addon understand that i change the track and stop downstreaming the 1st one

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean.

When you stop playing a video, it stops downloading.

Yes but when use a mkv with multiple video tracks when you change a video track for another one not stop downstreaming the 1st one. I'm not talking about stop the movie.
(2017-01-11, 04:31)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-01-09, 16:58)maxifullmedia Wrote: It's any way to use addon with share links without login in drive
Because google say it not necessary stay login to execute a shared link(All we have the link can view Video)

create .strm or .m3u files containing the following: plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=streamURL&url=https://docs.google.com/file/d/#####/preview

or

create .strm or .m3u files containing the following: plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=streamURL&url=https://drive.google.com/open?id=####

And If I Want to use the original track public I canHuh
Is there anybody who has tried the plugin on an Nvidia Shield running SMPC? Thanks for reporting on it, if you can.

This could actually be rephrased to: is there any reason why the plugin won't work on an Android installation of Kodi/SMPC?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2017-01-11, 19:24)maxifullmedia Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 04:31)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-01-09, 16:58)maxifullmedia Wrote: It's any way to use addon with share links without login in drive
Because google say it not necessary stay login to execute a shared link(All we have the link can view Video)

create .strm or .m3u files containing the following: plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=streamURL&url=https://docs.google.com/file/d/#####/preview

or

create .strm or .m3u files containing the following: plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=streamURL&url=https://drive.google.com/open?id=####

Open an issue on github requesting this feature.
(2017-01-11, 18:52)maxifullmedia Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 20:53)maxifullmedia Wrote: I try new feature kodi krypton thats allow to change video track for mkv.
I make mkv file with 5 videos streams with different resolutions and bitrates.
Kodi allow to change track of video stop one and start the other at the same time code but the problem is against decrease the bitrate when i chose a low one, continue downstreaming the 1st one + the new selected track
It 's any way to addon understand that i change the track and stop downstreaming the 1st one

Yes but when use a mkv with multiple video tracks when you change a video track for another one not stop downstreaming the 1st one. I'm not talking about stop the movie.

Sorry, not understanding what is being asked.
Great stuff sir! Trying this out as I type. Question:

Are you hosting this on any github-type places at the moment? I noticed it's written in python and I wanted to know if you've considered adding support for Service Accounts?

Granted, actually using Service Accounts for this would mean that anyone wanting to use one would have to have their own GSuite ( google apps for business ), but it has it's advantages!

EDIT: Found it! <3
(2017-01-16, 01:25)siorai Wrote: Great stuff sir! Trying this out as I type. Question:

Are you hosting this on any github-type places at the moment? I noticed it's written in python and I wanted to know if you've considered adding support for Service Accounts?

Granted, actually using Service Accounts for this would mean that anyone wanting to use one would have to have their own GSuite ( google apps for business ), but it has it's advantages!

EDIT: Found it! <3

It fully works with Google Apps as it is the only way I use the plugin.
What is the advantage of using service accounts instead of the "normal" oauth2 clients?
(2017-01-19, 00:11)horstepipe Wrote: What is the advantage of using service accounts instead of the "normal" oauth2 clients?

I believe he is referring to Google Apps accounts in general and not specifically Google Apps Service Accounts. Service Accounts are for an entire domain account and allows you to write batch things like deleting files for other users, etc (at least that is one purpose I've used this for in the past). It's good for those sticky situations where even if you have full permission of a file, only the owner can do some actions on it (such as delete or trash the file). Service account is a way around this.

Service accounts use OAUTH2 with the addition of providing the username in which you are accessing the file with.
(2017-01-12, 04:42)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 19:24)maxifullmedia Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 04:31)dmdsoftware Wrote: create .strm or .m3u files containing the following: plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=streamURL&url=https://docs.google.com/file/d/#####/preview

or

Open an issue on github requesting this feature.

Opened, Thanks
I know encfs encryption works on this. Any possibility for rclone? Coz i use rclone for most of my files and to not mount it and directly stream thru kodi would be great.
I make Mkv file with 5 videos streams with different resolutions and bitrates.
Kodi allow to change track of video stop one and start the other at the same time code but the problem is against decrease the bitrate when I chose a low one, continue downstream the 1st one + the newly selected track
It 's any way to addon understand that I change the track and stop downstream the 1st one

I wanna reach an objective.
Use multiple video tracks in one Mkv for multiple resolutions.
In example, I have 1 video track with 1080p
another with 720p. ETC (all in one Mkv file)
My purpose was not duplicate the movie in 5 movies.
The problem with the google transcoding system it does not allow multiple audio channels only one track is selected to transcoded and the way to chose it's very arbitrary.
For that reason, the only way to use multiple audio tracks or DTS sound and multiple subtitles and chapters included it's playing the original file
With the new feature in krypton that allows using multiple video tracks I can make 1 video for all subversions and keep the audio subs and chapters like I want
The real problem was when I change one video for other video track, the bitrate increase and not go down.
I don't know if this a problem of kodi, or you can do something in your addon to manage this because when changing the video track kodi stop it in video player and start the other video track I select but not stop to download the track and that way increase the bitrate like two videos are played at same time
(2017-01-11, 19:25)ashlar Wrote: Is there anybody who has tried the plugin on an Nvidia Shield running SMPC? Thanks for reporting on it, if you can.

This could actually be rephrased to: is there any reason why the plugin won't work on an Android installation of Kodi/SMPC?

I am using this plugin on Shield with SMPC, what do I need to report? (I just came back here)
(2017-01-23, 08:54)dabinn Wrote:
(2017-01-11, 19:25)ashlar Wrote: Is there anybody who has tried the plugin on an Nvidia Shield running SMPC? Thanks for reporting on it, if you can.

I am using this plugin on Shield with SMPC, what do I need to report? (I just came back here)
Just asking if it works ok or if there are problems. I have a Windows HTPC but I'm asking for a friend that is considering the Shield.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2017-01-22, 09:10)clockwerk Wrote: I know encfs encryption works on this. Any possibility for rclone? Coz i use rclone for most of my files and to not mount it and directly stream thru kodi would be great.

If the developer releases the encryption details as open-source it can be implemented, or the developer can create a module for it to be included in the plugin. Whatever works easier.
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12