Req Series Complete Indicator
Afternoon guys.

I have spent the last 2 days re-organising my media so its all tidy with correct names and metadata etc.

For my next task, I plan to backfill any missing episodes in series and even in film series, what i thought would me really useful though was if XBMC showed if a series has missing episodes or is complete.

I currently use sickbeard to do the same task, but ive had the Mrs complain one too many times that she has gone to start watching something new and found half way through that an episode is missing! This feature would be a great help for our 'users'.

I would attempt to do something like this myself but wouldnt know where to start.

Cheers

Ben
Wouldn't any show that is still airing show as incomplete?
Wouldn't you still have to go back to SickBeard to get what is missing anyway?

Are you using epsiode status management in SickBeard?
(2013-11-10, 16:45)T800 Wrote: Wouldn't any show that is still airing show as incomplete?
Wouldn't you still have to go back to SickBeard to get what is missing anyway?

Are you using epsiode status management in SickBeard?

Not in theory....

Yes the current series would show as incomplete unless a date aired filter is used, but previous seasons would behave as required...

Yes, i would have to return to sickbeard, but as i stated in the request this is a feature for 'users', not us tech savvy admins.

I just feel that it would be a good little improvement to the GUI for users
Set up trakt.tv plugin and then your collection on their site shows missing episodes.

I have used this to track down my missing episodes very successfully.
So is it so your wife can tell you something is missing in the library and therefore inform you or just not start watching the show?

There's a SickBeard addon for XBMC that I have in the TV Shows submenu, I call it "Manage Shows". It shows when episdoes are missing. It's just like browsing the library but you tell it to go and get episodes. It's a decent UI for non tech savvy types. It's not exactly what you want but may be a stop gap.
Hmm, I like this idea. To be able to see what is currently in-progress from the GUI would be very useful.
(2013-11-10, 21:43)T800 Wrote: So is it so your wife can tell you something is missing in the library and therefore inform you or just not start watching the show?

There's a SickBeard addon for XBMC that I have in the TV Shows submenu, I call it "Manage Shows". It shows when episdoes are missing. It's just like browsing the library but you tell it to go and get episodes. It's a decent UI for non tech savvy types. It's not exactly what you want but may be a stop gap.

Hi again,

yes I have this add on but my Mrs isn't the most tech savvy person about so it would be nice to have it in the standard gui for simplicity... as soon as I complicate it by adding another level of instructions she will scream lol

Thanks for your input though!

(2013-11-11, 07:32)Ned Scott Wrote: Hmm, I like this idea. To be ale to see what is currently in-progress from the GUI would be very useful.

Phew I was starting to think it was just me lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Series Complete Indicator0