Win Device for Streaming from an XBMC HTPC
All,
Hope someone can help me! I've got a windows 7 HTPC running XBMC downstairs and I'd like a device to be able to stream our media to a tv in the bedroom. We've got an Apple TV and it's worse than useless. It's unbelievably fussy over codecs and resolution so we just need something that will stream relatively fuss free (not against a bit of tweaking to get it working but 20 minutes to buffer a HD movie is unacceptable) or at least better than the overpriced paperwright that is apple TV! Can anyone recommend some hardware to stream from the XBMC HTPC? Many thanks in advance for your help!!
I like my ouya and it actually runs xbmc pretty well. Only size of rubics cube too.
(2013-11-11, 15:42)bradwatson Wrote: I like my ouya and it actually runs xbmc pretty well. Only size of rubics cube too.

It's good but it might be a little more than I was looking for. I was also hoping for something a little more seamless as well. Additionally I had read that it has some issues with HD content over wifi. I was looking at the Boxee Box or the WD TV live. Any thoughts anyone?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Device for Streaming from an XBMC HTPC0