Prev / Jump between videos
it is often the case where my wife and i will be watching one video and she'll get up to answer the phone or whatever for a few minutes. at that point, i watch a different video that she's not interested in. then she comes back, we go back to the one we were watching together.

it'd be nice if one could "jump" between the two most recently watched videos with one button press. that way i wouldn't have to go back into the directories list and browse to the two videos each time.

if you need me to elaborate on what i'm referring to, just let me know.
just use bookmarking instead (see the manual) :p
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
i have read the manual about bookmarking and have talked to a couple of people that have more experience with xbmc than i, but i don't see how that would accomplish what i want. basically, i'm trying to be able to switch between two files: the current file and the last accessed file, with one button-push.

maybe i'm not making what i'm looking for clear. if this isn't possible or i'm beating a dead horse with this one, just let me know and i'll humbly shut my noise-hole. Smile
having a "last played" window that pops up with one button press for videos or games would be so great and make navigation faster. i second this idea........

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Prev / Jump between videos0