• 13(current)
Official Add-On Website- issues and suggestions
Does any one know why the "Addons" section hasn't been updated for about a month on the website?
looks like some bug - I just triggered the update script and the side panel didn't update even though stuff was updated
I noticed it because my addon author's page is missing 3 or 4 new addons. If you look at my author page: http://addons.kodi.tv/author/t1m it is missing addons like WRAL, WNBC and LinkTV. They're in the repo but not on the addon page. Is the bug related to creating a second page of addons for an author? Thanks.
(2015-03-10, 10:39)da-anda Wrote: looks like some bug - I just triggered the update script and the side panel didn't update even though stuff was updated

I'm wondering if there's any progress on this? It doesn't look like any of my last 5 or 6 addons have been processed, actually it looks like nothing for the last 4-5 weeks. Is there anything I can help with? Just point me in the right direction and I'll see if I can help.
there is a GSOC proposal to rewrite the entire thing, which should happen to be honest.
(2015-04-01, 12:21)Kib Wrote: there is a GSOC proposal to rewrite the entire thing, which should happen to be honest.

Ok. Let me know if I can help in any way.
odd that it still doesn't update. I checked and triggerd updates manually and didn't get any errors. As I don't have the permissions, do you see anything in the server logs Kib (failed queries, imports)?
Wont be able tot check until Friday. Ping me on IRC when you see me and ill take a look then
Shouldn't the new trakt.tv addon replace the current one?
Kib, da-anda

Thanks for fixing the addons site. If you need any help with the website, let me know what I can do to help.
I wasn't aware we fixed it Smile Must have been da-anda.
Kib - we where chatting on IRC when I told you it's fixed now. You told me the SQL errors and I fixed the migration. No idea though why our server was bitching about a certain key used while it worked just fine on my local dev system.
Ah I think I left before you had the migration fixed
Can I suggest you include the excellent mythtv addon (http://janbar.github.io/pvr.mythtv/index.html). The kodi addon web site mentions the mythbox addon which only supports mythtv version 0.24, but does not mention the mythtv addon which supports mythtv up to 0.28. The current stable version of mythtv is 0.27. I am using the janbar mythtv addon and I can confirm it works very well.
(2015-04-23, 21:29)pgbennett Wrote: Can I suggest you include the excellent mythtv addon (http://janbar.github.io/pvr.mythtv/index.html). The kodi addon web site mentions the mythbox addon which only supports mythtv version 0.24, but does not mention the mythtv addon which supports mythtv up to 0.28. The current stable version of mythtv is 0.27. I am using the janbar mythtv addon and I can confirm it works very well.

The website is for addons in the official addon repository, which I assume the one you mention is not.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Official Add-On Website- issues and suggestions4