• 5(current)
[Suggestions] Ace 2
I haven't seen this mentioned, so... please implement directory listing Smile

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=176864

Ace is still my favorite skin because of its simplicity and it's the best in terms of functionality,
but the old recently added method can't handle large database...
I dont think that Ace 2 will see the daylight.
(2015-05-23, 16:02)hrbenny Wrote: I dont think that Ace 2 will see the daylight.

And that is really so sad! There's nothing that can replace the Ace experience
After MQ6, Marcos will work in new Skin Ace 2.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-06-01, 02:36)Wanilton Wrote: After MQ6, Marcos will work in new Skin Ace 2.

Are you serious? Has he started work on Aeon? I thought that the general consensus was that he is completely inactive anymore. It would be awesome to have ace working again!
(2015-06-01, 02:36)Wanilton Wrote: After MQ6, Marcos will work in new Skin Ace 2.

For Helix or Isengard?
Isengard.
MMM Its good you tell this news, but let him finish MQ6 first..
That one isnt beta yet , and there s already a new skin planned?

Finish what you start first, once that's done, then tell the news of a new upcoming version once you're working on it? No?
Skank, only after MQ6, do you read my previous postHuh?
Will there be a pre-release version for donors like MQ6?
Than i think it will come next year or so.
Please no pre-relase for donors!!
Any previous MarcosQui donors, have access MQ6, MQ7 or Ace 2. If you donate in 2008, 2010, 2013, 2014, this rule is ok and clear..have this info in first page in our forum. Only need request access via private message in our forum, and I will change status Member to Regular Vip.

If you donate previously to MarcosQui or XBMC Brazil Forum, only need request via private message, and we send invite to access skin Aeon MQ 6 in google drive, new donation is facultative in this case.

Resume: If donate one single time, now or in the past, you are regular vip member forever, and don't need donate again and continues with access skin.

About when for Ace 2, prevision for team released Isengard in july 2015, next generation Kodi 16 begin in august, in this case ace 2 will be pre-release in 2015.
(2015-06-03, 13:54)Wanilton Wrote: Any previous MarcosQui donors, have access MQ6, MQ7 or Ace 2. If you donate in 2008, 2010, 2013, 2014, this rule is ok and clear..have this info in first page in our forum. Only need request access via private message in our forum, and I will change status Member to Regular Vip.

If you donate previously to MarcosQui or XBMC Brazil Forum, only need request via private message, and we send invite to access skin Aeon MQ 6 in google drive, new donation is facultative in this case.

Resume: If donate one single time, now or in the past, you are regular vip member forever, and don't need donate again and continues with access skin.

About when for Ace 2, prevision for team released Isengard in july 2015, next generation Kodi 16 begin in august, in this case ace 2 will be pre-release in 2015.

Thanks for the Info.
So, any news about Ace 2 for Isengard?
(2015-06-03, 13:54)Wanilton Wrote: Any previous MarcosQui donors, have access MQ6, MQ7 or Ace 2. If you donate in 2008, 2010, 2013, 2014, this rule is ok and clear..have this info in first page in our forum. Only need request access via private message in our forum, and I will change status Member to Regular Vip.

Any chance for a sneakpeek of upcoming new features?
I'm interesed with skinshortcuts & directory listing implementation..
Have to use this to make Ace usable for large library
I hope this is included in Ace 2
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Suggestions] Ace 23