[Suggestions] Ace 2

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
gq3856 Offline
(2015-06-03 13:54)Wanilton Wrote:  Any previous MarcosQui donors, have access MQ6, MQ7 or Ace 2. If you donate in 2008, 2010, 2013, 2014, this rule is ok and clear..have this info in first page in our forum. Only need request access via private message in our forum, and I will change status Member to Regular Vip.

If you donate previously to MarcosQui or XBMC Brazil Forum, only need request via private message, and we send invite to access skin Aeon MQ 6 in google drive, new donation is facultative in this case.

Resume: If donate one single time, now or in the past, you are regular vip member forever, and don't need donate again and continues with access skin.

About when for Ace 2, prevision for team released Isengard in july 2015, next generation Kodi 16 begin in august, in this case ace 2 will be pre-release in 2015.

I donated several years ago and would like access to your newer skins. I tried to pm you but the forum is not allowing me to do so.

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-25 15:29 by gq3856.)
find quote
gq3856 Offline
I donated several years ago and would like access to your newer skins. I tried to pm you but the forum is not allowing me to do so.

Thanks
find quote
trigrhappy Offline
UPNP Homescreen support

With the ironing out of many of the limitations of Upnp library sharing, could you please include upnp library support? I recently switched from mysql to upnp, and while the backend components for upnp library sharing work fine in Kodi, very few (read: none) skins support it so seamlessly.

I have a windows 7 x64 server hosting my files/library. I enable upnp library sharing.

I have 3x Raspberry Pis throughout the house.

It would be nice if adding the upnp source to the library worked so seamlessly that the skin/widgets worked as if the library was hosted on the rasperry pis (clients) itself. As it is now, I have to go through and recreate new "TV Show" and "Movies" menu items that point toward the upnp library items. I have to do this manually on each of the client raspberry pis....and even then, the widgets do not work since it's pointing at a upnp share and not the "actual" tv show and movies menu items the skin is designed with by default.
find quote