• 6(current)
[Suggestions] Ace 2
(2015-06-03, 13:54)Wanilton Wrote: Any previous MarcosQui donors, have access MQ6, MQ7 or Ace 2. If you donate in 2008, 2010, 2013, 2014, this rule is ok and clear..have this info in first page in our forum. Only need request access via private message in our forum, and I will change status Member to Regular Vip.

If you donate previously to MarcosQui or XBMC Brazil Forum, only need request via private message, and we send invite to access skin Aeon MQ 6 in google drive, new donation is facultative in this case.

Resume: If donate one single time, now or in the past, you are regular vip member forever, and don't need donate again and continues with access skin.

About when for Ace 2, prevision for team released Isengard in july 2015, next generation Kodi 16 begin in august, in this case ace 2 will be pre-release in 2015.

I donated several years ago and would like access to your newer skins. I tried to pm you but the forum is not allowing me to do so.

Thanks
I donated several years ago and would like access to your newer skins. I tried to pm you but the forum is not allowing me to do so.

Thanks
UPNP Homescreen support

With the ironing out of many of the limitations of Upnp library sharing, could you please include upnp library support? I recently switched from mysql to upnp, and while the backend components for upnp library sharing work fine in Kodi, very few (read: none) skins support it so seamlessly.

I have a windows 7 x64 server hosting my files/library. I enable upnp library sharing.

I have 3x Raspberry Pis throughout the house.

It would be nice if adding the upnp source to the library worked so seamlessly that the skin/widgets worked as if the library was hosted on the rasperry pis (clients) itself. As it is now, I have to go through and recreate new "TV Show" and "Movies" menu items that point toward the upnp library items. I have to do this manually on each of the client raspberry pis....and even then, the widgets do not work since it's pointing at a upnp share and not the "actual" tv show and movies menu items the skin is designed with by default.
Some news for Skin ACE2?
Any Beta?
No news, Marcos continue working MQ7 for use in Kodi Jarvis 16.1 (status now RC1 - version 1.1.0). Skin have support vertical menu too (but with layout changed, when compared with Ace).

VERTICAL MENU OPTION

2 months probably for public release via official repository.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
great skin miss it, but the new mq 7 skin is amazing
So is Ace for Leia a pipedream, or is there somehow this is happening? This is the first I've seen it and it looks amazing for being lightweight and clean. I'd love to donate!
There is a new version of ace2 Marcos just hasn't released it ..but if u sign up to there website you'll be able to obtain it
(2019-03-03, 03:59)Jay19802005 Wrote: There is a new version of ace2 Marcos just hasn't released it ..but if u sign up to there website you'll be able to obtain it
Its horizontal only isnt it? I was hoping for ace sequel but for the vertical version
SKin is in Alpha now, Home Marcos are recreating.. too soon for say something about.
Whats the difference between Ace 2 for Leia and MQ8, they look exact the same on screenshots i saw.  Huh
@chrissix

Look here

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2719978

Home in the next version 0.5.0 will have a new style, work in progress...and a lot of new features, no available in MQ8.
(2019-03-31, 03:41)Wanilton Wrote: @chrissix

Look here

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2719978

Home in the next version 0.5.0 will have a new style, work in progress...and a lot of new features, no available in MQ8.
Okey definitely looks different - I like it.

I see on a screenshot 2 flags
Above Netherlands (I believe production country)
Below America (I believe language tag)

How was the flag implemented at the country of production? I am very curious!
I've experimented and tried with that a lot, but it only seems to work if only one country is placed in the country tag. If more placed there, it does not work anymore!

Does the flag display work even here if there is more than one country in the country tag?
@"chrissix" 

I need to check the code, to audio and subtitle work fine with many countries items.

(2019-03-31, 04:06)Wanilton Wrote: I need to check the code, to audio and subtitle work fine with many countries items.

Yes, of course, audio and subtitle have always worked with multiple tags (no matter with or without SkinHelper)

But I'm almost sure that this production country flag only works if only one country in the tag.

The system is completely the same as the implementation of Studio Logos. (a resource)
Although we could scrape multiple studios, but then the studio logos will not work anymore.

The same dilemma why i can not include director thumbs in the skin although I've tried almost everything with my coder guys. As soon as more than one director it will not work.
(not talk about director thumb in script extended info, i mean a direct skin implementation)

Long talk short: resources do not work with multiple tags.
Audio and Subtitle is the only exception cause it's seperating tags there and not combining to one.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Suggestions] Ace 23