MQ5 - Fan-art
Wanilton;it´s a big pleasure taking to you--
i´ts exacly the way i have my music organized..

may be after the crash somethings happend with skin or xbmc; i´m gonna to install all again
Hi Wanilton, just a quick question the folder that you has, "override" is your artist biography? if so you did it manuallly?, can you explain how to do it?

Many thanks

Sajarac
@Sajarac, yes it´s nfo created "manually", used by artist slideshow script.

artistbio.nfo
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<artist>
    <content>This is the artist's bio.</content>
</artist>
Look in wiki script, item 5 how work

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add..._Slideshow
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hey thanks for your quick reply, if you don't mind, can you send me a folder maybe 2-3 songs with all of the info, like biography, artist logo, fanart, cdart, just to compare with mine? let me know please and many thanks
Does anyone know how this can be accomplished - I access my library from nfs mounts on a host on the network.. The artwork downloader pulled down all the nifty artwork, but created a cople of folders in the directories of my videos. - extrafanart and extrathumbs. These two folders show up in the lists of videos.

What I would like to do is to figure out a way to hide these two folders. Its not a huge deal, but if it can be done, I want to attempt it..

Any ideas anyone?
Use kodi's library function rather than having a files list, then you won't see them.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2015-05-17, 16:17)Samu-rai Wrote: Use kodi's library function rather than having a files list, then you won't see them.

I appreciate the reply, but the question is if anyone knows of a way to avoid these directories when using the NFS mounts. I have reasons why the files list is used.

Thanks!

Monty
How about making them hidden folders and then telling kodi to ignore these?

(I still don't understand why using NFS means you can't scrape to Kodi's library, but perhaps I'm missing something).

(2015-05-19, 20:37)Samu-rai Wrote: How about making them hidden folders and then telling kodi to ignore these?

(I still don't understand why using NFS means you can't scrape to Kodi's library, but perhaps I'm missing something).

Hmm I cant rename the folders to a hidden name - I didnt put the folders there, the fanart plugin did.

The 'telling kodi to ignore these' is exactly what I am trying to figure out how to do. If you have any tips on how to instruct Kodi to ignore these folders that would be appreciated.. I have been searching the options etc.. but havent found anything.
You can't tell Kodi to ignore the folders unless they are hidden.

Settings > Appearance > Shows hidden files and directories

The reason being is Kodi is designed to scan your directories to it's library, not be used in a file list mode.

Unfortunately I can't offer any other advice other than to use the library; but you've already stated that's not possible.

Hi All

Hoping someone maybe able to help as I have never been able to get this working correctly

So I have my Music folder setup on my NAS drive as for example:-

Abba - Greatest Hits
Song 1.mp3
fanart.jpg
folder.jpg
cdart.png

Now I have setup a new connection to my music folder in Kodi and I scan that into my library, once its completed I go into Music and change to coverflow and all my album covers are there but NO fanart being displayed, am I doing something wrong? I have a rather large collection now I know I can add each one individually like I have done in the past but I would really like to get this working..... any help would be really appreciated

Thanks

Mark
It's been a long time since I did anything with the music library, but if I recall I used to have the structure as follows, with the fanart in the top artist folder:

- Abba
-- fanart.jpg
--- Abba - Greatest Hits
--- cdart.png

and so on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ5 - Fan-art1