[Windows] Certain Fanart Not Showing XBMC but does In Ember!
Hi,

I'm using the latest version of Ember on Windows 7 with XBMC Frodo. Since I installed the new version I'm noticing that some of my movies in XBMC aren't showing fanart. Most of them show, but one or two won't.

They scape and show perfectly in Ember, but when I go into XBMC the fanart won't show. I tried to refresh and then when it says local information found do I want to load from the internet I say no and it still doesn't show.

I also went into the XBMC userdata folder and deleted texture 13 file as Dan Cooper advised me once which fixed a similar problem before with XBMC not showing the correct covers, but this hasn't fixed the probelm.

Does anyone know why certain fanart isn't showing in XBMC? I clicked the Frodo button in Ember to choose the right formats, but for some reason I just can't get certain fanart to show.

Any ideas?
Please upload a screenshot of this movie folder.
Ignore
When your fanart doesn't match you'll have to reload movie from within XBMC.
Image Image
(2013-11-17, 13:27)DanCooper Wrote: Please upload a screenshot of this movie folder.

I'll upload one as soon as I get home. Its basically when I scroll through my movies in XBMC some will have fanart, but some won't. Yet, in Ember it shows it scaped the fanart properly and when I navigate to the actual folder I have the movie in on my my windows PC it shows the fanart there as well. It just won't show in XBMC. I'll post a pic when I get home.

(2013-11-18, 14:50)redglory Wrote: When your fanart doesn't match you'll have to reload movie from within XBMC.

I've tried that as well and nothing. It's only certain movies as well. I've tried a manually refresh, deleting the movie and re-adding, I've tried deleting the NFO files that Ember creates and the image files and rescaping and nothing. It's very odd. If I got into XBMC and reload the movie from within XBMC I can choose the fanart which Ember scaped, but it won't display it.

Josh
You might have your Textures13.db mangled.

Try to clean it up using MilhouseVH's great tool: get it here!
Image Image
Sorry for taking so long. Here is the image to demo what I was talking about. This is just one example as two other movies are not showing the fanart either. I have deleted the texture13.db file with no luck. I have tried to click movie information, refresh and I've hit no so it will refresh from my local information. Everything is showing correct in Ember. I'm using the latest version.

I've tried deleting the movie folder, rescraping the folder and nothing. I just can't get it show. The box cover will, but the fanart just won't. The majority of the movies are fine, but this one and one other just won't display the fanart.

Refer to my last reply. You have Poster on xbmc cache (texturesXX.db) Either you reload your movie or update cache using the utility.
Image Image
(2013-12-16, 16:15)redglory Wrote: Refer to my last reply. You have Poster on xbmc cache (texturesXX.db) Either you reload your movie or update cache using the utility.

Hi, I did check out your post and downloaded Python, but I have NO CLUE how to use it? I couldn't even figure out how to run it. I tired to follow the instructions, but I was completely lost!! I got to the part where you need to run that command about searching your movies, but I couldn't get it to search anything. I was so confused. My movies are all on an external hard drive so I didn't know if I needed to change drives or what and I wouldn't even know how.

I typed this command ./texturecache.py s "The Wolverine" exactly as I have it posted and just kept saying error! If you know the exact scripts I need to type if you could post it that would help a ton because I have no clue what command to type once I open up the Python client?? Oh and reloading the movie doesn't do anything either! I have tried reloading movie, deleting, re-adding, complete reinstall of XBMC and nothing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] Certain Fanart Not Showing XBMC but does In Ember!0