thelittleblackboxna.com - AVOID
Hi all

A quick word on my personal experiences attempting to deal with thelittleblackboxna.com.

The website currently offers a product called "The Little Black Box" on pre-order, with shipping due on 28 October (yes, I realise the 2013 version of that date's in the past).

Three weeks after this date I can get no solid answer on when shipping is actually going to take place. Each fresh deadline passed on to me by the sales team sweeps past with no update whatsoever. It's not the waiting that's the issue for me, but the total lack of even the most basic courtesy in letting pre-paid customers know... three times I've chased up a missed shipping date, three times I've been given a new one; and with no hint of resolution or contrition on the horizon, I've now opened a dispute with paypal to recover my payment and will be shopping elsewhere for an xbmc set top box.

I only wish that I'd decided the same thing four weeks ago - if I had, I would have had a media player in my spare room for the guests we had up this weekend. I humbly suggest that if anyone is shopping around for a similar item and actually would like to receive the product they paid for, then they take their money elsewhere.

---

Item purchased 26 Oct, due to ship 28 Oct.
Chased for update on 2 Nov since no notice of shipping received.
Informed by return that item to ship 5 Nov.
Replied to insist that further delays be communicated in advance; reply on 3rd stated that shipping now expected on 9 Nov with 2-3 days delivery.
Chased on 11 Nov after no update forthcoming. Reply on 12th said that they would be arriving "this week". My reply on 13th asked for confirmation that package would be sent priority international at shipper's expense; as at 17 Nov, no reply received. Paypal dispute opened to recover payment.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
thelittleblackboxna.com - AVOID0