Aeon MQ5 Music Visualisation Screen Mashup
Wink 
I've made a mashup of the Aeon Nox and Aeon MQ5's Music Visualisation screens Wink

Updated download link: http://ul.to/vdbiezv9

Backup and replace MusicVisualisation.xml in the \XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p folder

MASSIVE thanks to MarcosQui, BigNoid and phil65 for their truly awesome skins Big Grin

Enjoy Smile
Nice man Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Done some more tweaking Wink

Made CD Cover & Disc smaller - Now same height as text.
Made album title, genre smaller & track larger Smile

Updated download link: http://ul.to/b9a7yuyr

Backup and replace MusicVisualisation.xml in the \XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p folder
Nice look for minimalist than original once.Also i have a mini mod of it too.Just for who love big logo.

-Nothing need to download.You can made it by yourself.
(2013-11-19, 03:55)devilshura Wrote: Nice look for minimalist than original once.Also i have a mini mod of it too.Just for who love big logo.

Hi there,

I like this last change you made, making title cooler, but is not working on mine, edited file the exact way you describe, but my visualization is still the same.

Could you help a noob out? any chance you could upload your file?

also, I would like to know if you could help me out with this request I have made. I want to be able to have the clock and date on the same screen as visualization, like in Aeon Nox.

Thanks

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=181250
(2013-11-18, 19:39)Wulfsige Wrote: Done some more tweaking Wink

Made CD Cover & Disc smaller - Now same height as text.
Made album title, genre smaller & track larger Smile

Grab it here: http://www.multiupload.nl/WFW0HS8P10

I love it - any chance to add lyrics at the bottom (in the middle, between cover and the track)?
@devilshura

Hi there, I was hoping for some help.

I would like to be able to make your mod on my machine, but for some reason, i am not getting the LOGO the same way.
Some help??

Also, I was wondering if there is a way to put the clock, date and weather in the top corner?

Thanks a lot
(2013-11-19, 03:55)devilshura Wrote: Nice look for minimalist than original once.Also i have a mini mod of it too.Just for who love big logo.

(2014-03-10, 18:15)Alexbenthem Wrote: @devilshura

Hi there, I was hoping for some help.

I would like to be able to make your mod on my machine, but for some reason, i am not getting the LOGO the same way.
Some help??

Also, I was wondering if there is a way to put the clock, date and weather in the top corner?

Thanks a lot
You need to set path to folder that contained artist images.See this images below.

Look for some detail.That i post in Nox 4's thread.
Quote:I used to play music in files mode,manage art collection by 2 type of folders.
(Hard to say in English. It's not my native language.But i can show the pictures)
-In the album folder(check artist name to make folder for logo and extrafanart)
-make folder in any name. and creat folder by artist name to store logo and extrafanart.(i get from fanart.tv)
-set path to music libraly for artist logo and extrafanart(point to folder that contained artist folders)
-When you play music,the OSD screen will show you.(disable visualize or use dxspectrum,choose fanart/extrafanart in BG)
-Sample video
Thank you so much for the prompt reply and useful help. I will give it a try... although it seems like a lot of work. LOL.
I think if you understand how this works.Then cdart-manager will help you.

After that,a combination with Artist-Slideshow will make a nice look and more customize.
Hello,

I've gotham and MQ5 aeon, the view (mashup) is it compatible?
I can not seem to have the view that you...

Thank's
(2014-03-12, 13:59)devilshura Wrote: I think if you understand how this works.Then cdart-manager will help you.

After that,a combination with Artist-Slideshow will make a nice look and more customize.

Hi devilshura,
Thank you so much. I got it working last night. Looks awesome!!

Although I have got one question. Some of the artists don't have a Logo (obviously). but what seems to happen is that when a song from one of these artists comes up, the previous logo stays on instead of disappearing.

Is there any way to make it disappear when the artist does not have a logo?

And second question. Is there a way to show a clock at the top of the screen when in music visualization?

I see you are good with code, maybe you could guide me on how to do it.

Thanks anyway for your great help!
I don't know much about the code.All i did is just value change.If you want to know that.Please ask MQ instead.
Photo 
hello everybody

how to get music directly the full screen view?
with a shortcut? if so, which?

Press tab in your keyboard, for go to fullscreen.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ5 Music Visualisation Screen Mashup2