• 9(current)
[MOD] PosterLite for Aeon MQ5
(2015-01-20, 01:38)CutSickAss Wrote: @Saed

Sorry, I feel this would be too much work, and, in my opinion, wouldn't be an improvement. I would consider changing the background for the set cases with a different one that looks better, but another poster behind the poster doesn't make sense. Your example is an isolated case where this looks good, but I believe this is an exception.

ok, I understand. thank you very much for everything
regards
CutSickAss, considering the requests, you give me permission to include this view in Aeon MQ 6?
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
@MarcosQui

Of course you can, I'd be honored!

I was going to adapt my mod to MQ6 myself tonight. I understand that you'll probably going to change and remove some things, like the Greek Ratings. I'll send you a version without them by tomorrow.
Thank you.

Right now I'm solving the errors of the new version. Once the skin is stable I'll release a version for donors. Only after that will I begin to include applications for new things, like your view.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Just installed ........

Thank you amazing Smile
Hey all - I'm a NOOB and was wondering if someone would post a more step by step install instructions. Any help would be more than appreciated!!! have a great day and thanks in advance!:
Download / click on the executable file link on the first page for the operating system that you are using....

Follow the steps and it will install poster lite for you Wink
does it work with Kodiubuntu if yes where to put rar file??
@ Vegeto_10

I assume the folder is "~/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq6/".
Quick question here, not sure if this is a question for the mq5 thread or if i could get help from here.
the logos of each movies stored shows correcty, infact every single artwork.
But i the logo does not show up if i navigate into the movie page itself.
for eg:- below in the first image, u can see the logo of the move on the left hand top corner, but when you navigate into the movie page, u dont see the logo but just the text.
is this something that can be enabled?

without logo

That's just how the skin is designed. You get the logo next to the poster instead.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

The second screen is common for all views, so it has nothing to do with this viewtype. There is no option to activate this, you'd have to edit to code.
(2015-02-02, 19:56)Samu-rai Wrote: That's just how the skin is designed. You get the logo next to the poster instead.

(2015-02-02, 20:04)CutSickAss Wrote: The second screen is common for all views, so it has nothing to do with this viewtype. There is no option to activate this, you'd have to edit to code.

Thanks perfect, that makes sense.
Sad 
The first time the viewtype is used, the focused icon might not appear since it's not a fresh installation and the settings have not been reset. Just go the vietype settings ("View Options/Change View") and change the values of "InfoPanel", "Icons" and "+ Icons" by pressing 'Enter' until you get the ones you wish.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] PosterLite for Aeon MQ50