• 13(current)
[MOD] PosterLite for Aeon MQ5
(2015-04-29, 10:28)Samu-rai Wrote: That will likely be because you have left the addon.xml in when copying over the files.

I ran the executable link for 14.0 on the first page. Didn't copy any files. After the installation I was back from 6.1.8 to 6.1.4
Try unzipping the files yourself.
I've just upgraded from Gotham to Helix.
I see something strange with movie collections.
Initially all the movie collections look fine, but when you navigate into a movie collection, and then hit back to come out on the main movie page, the movie collections break apart and all the movies are ungrouped out of the movie collection folder, and the cursor goes back to the first movie in the list
Is this a known bug? Anyone else face this? Is there a fix?
(2015-03-17, 02:03)pauly3069 Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 17:58)MANswers Wrote: Quick question here, not sure if this is a question for the mq5 thread or if i could get help from here.
the logos of each movies stored shows correcty, infact every single artwork.
But i the logo does not show up if i navigate into the movie page itself.
for eg:- below in the first image, u can see the logo of the move on the left hand top corner, but when you navigate into the movie page, u dont see the logo but just the text.
is this something that can be enabled?

without logo

Hey MANswers... 2 quick questions if you don't mind
1. How do you get your tagline to match the Logo font? My taglines just come up as the standard font for them all
2. Im having a hard time getting my MPAA ratings to show using this view and the devilshura gloss+color flags theme....I can see on your shot its working. just wondering if you did anything special to get it going?

My apologies, i came to the forum after a long time, and now i see your post. Hope you got this working, if not then here is a tutorial, i had posted few months back on how to achieve this.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1859781
(2015-05-22, 16:44)MANswers Wrote: I've just upgraded from Gotham to Helix.
I see something strange with movie collections.
Initially all the movie collections look fine, but when you navigate into a movie collection, and then hit back to come out on the main movie page, the movie collections break apart and all the movies are ungrouped out of the movie collection folder, and the cursor goes back to the first movie in the list
Is this a known bug? Anyone else face this? Is there a fix?

Could be this? https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/7095 if so fixed in 15.0 beta 2 (try current nightly to test).

scott s.
Hey all,
I'm not sure if this has been discussed but, could anyone tell me how/where to edit the script of posterlite.xml, Regarding logo and clearart size!?

E.g

Thanks!
(2015-08-17, 15:13)Buzniak Wrote: Hey all,
I'm not sure if this has been discussed but, could anyone tell me how/where to edit the script of posterlite.xml, Regarding logo and clearart size!?

E.g

Thanks!

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=179217
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2015-08-17, 23:13)movie78 Wrote:
(2015-08-17, 15:13)Buzniak Wrote: Hey all,

E.g

Thanks!

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=179217

Thanks for the link, but it doesn't state anything about posterlite in that thread, the variables are different in the poster light script! I've already changed the rightlist.xm, DialogFullScreenInfo.xml and DialogSeekBar, by myself. the posterlight script is completely different (not as easy to spot!)

Thanks anyways!
Hi CutSickAss,
your mod PosterLite for Aeon MQ is great.
I've done mod ViewsRightList for Aeon MQ5 with animated boxes and CD.
Could You help me?
Where can i find files (and which one to modify).
I want to do this mod with additional view for music for Aeon MQ6.
Thank you in advance.
Best regards Janek
Good Morning JohnyBee, I have been trying to incorporate the "Open CD Case" to my music section, but it has been almost impossible, could you please let me know if you achieved this? if so any way to share?

Please advise

Many thanks

Sajarac
(2015-09-08, 13:33)Sajarac Wrote: Good Morning JohnyBee, I have been trying to incorporate the "Open CD Case" to my music section, but it has been almost impossible, could you please let me know if you achieved this? if so any way to share?

Please advise

Many thanks

Sajarac

Hi Sajarac,
Link to MOD
Enjoy. Big Grin
I use Posterlite for my movies and I have a question about that.

When viewing my movies I press down to see the plot of the movie. It works and all but it is at the lower part of the screen and kinda ugly to look at. Is there a way to bring it up to the middle of the screen as for example the "Recently added"-widget does it?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] PosterLite for Aeon MQ50